First grow

jetsgrower

hi there I search everywhere for info and help I got a lot of it but im a brand new grower just need a little help im in a 3x3 3 gorilla glue AUTOS 5 gallon pots 2 meizhi 300watts leds light in sunshine#4 ph pen I have the general hyrdopinics trio im starting week 2 tomorrow should I start nutes and how much thanks

Attachments

• 843122-fe0db700fd272abb11a4c5989faa770e.jpg
    843122-fe0db700fd272abb11a4c5989faa770e.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 843123-082b832b6f5c376054d40906c7484582.jpg
    843123-082b832b6f5c376054d40906c7484582.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 45
Welcome to 420 matey. Dont worry about nutes at all yet. All they need is ph,ed water to 5.8-6.2 and patience. Those two small rounded leaves are called cotyledons and are her first meal when she needs to feed. Your girls will grow nicely if left to grow a little before ANY nutes are introduced. Usually when you a have about 4 proper leaf sets ( 8 leaves) , they will start to eat those little rounded leaves and they will start to yellow before curling and dying off. Those coty leaves are a packed lunch basically and will contain everything they need for their beginning. I suggest going to the gh website for their feeding schedule as a guide. Coco is a great medium to use too. nice choice for your first grow. It is virtually impossible to over water and can be flushed quickly if anything goes wrong
It is very important to remember to add water until you get runoff below of at least 10% of what you put in. Dont allow them to sit in the runoff though as it gets very toxic if left. This runoff will flush built up salts and the plants own waste out of the coco to be replaced by the fresh nutes going in. Fungus gnats do like coco so keep your eye out for them. If you start a journal here with a catchy title , people will come in and out with comments and suggestions as you grow too. sub me into it if you do with the tag @Ganjagrandaddy and i can happily help out if you need support too. love this shit lol. good luck and if you use the " useful for new members" link in my signature below ( green highlighted links) , you will find some great info on how to do one here and how best to get traffic through it.

Welcome brother!
Hey @Ganjagrandaddy whats up bro?. Sunshine #4 is a soil mix so the PH would have to be a bit higher between 6.2-6.5. I find it best to let it swing in this region as different nutrients are more readily available at different PH levels. Nutes I wouldnt bother with atleast for a while longer. See when they start asking you for it (leaves will begin to lighten up a little) but id say you still got another 2 weeks. Maybe one depending on how hot that soil is ive never used it. Happy growing bro!

Welcome brother!
Hey @Ganjagrandaddy whats up bro?. Sunshine #4 is a soil mix so the PH would have to be a bit higher between 6.2-6.5. I find it best to let it swing in this region as different nutrients are more readily available at different PH levels. Nutes I wouldnt bother with atleast for a while longer. See when they start asking you for it (leaves will begin to lighten up a little) but id say you still got another 2 weeks. Maybe one depending on how hot that soil is ive never used it. Happy growing bro!
Thank you bilbo. thought it was coco.( old eyes see what i want now !!) All good now am off and running again. Good to see you here too. Your knowledge and experience are always a good sign on a new grow. :yahoo:. We all gravitate to first grows like a magnet. Seeing the pitfalls and issues for most of us being similar in our growing initial careers is addictive. So wish 420 was arou d back then. i killed so many crops and took so many simple issues and made them major with guesswork.
you are in good company jets. peace and love

Welcome to 420 matey. Dont worry about nutes at all yet. All they need is ph,ed water to 5.8-6.2 and patience. Those two small rounded leaves are called cotyledons and are her first meal when she needs to feed. Your girls will grow nicely if left to grow a little before ANY nutes are introduced. Usually when you a have about 4 proper leaf sets ( 8 leaves) , they will start to eat those little rounded leaves and they will start to yellow before curling and dying off. Those coty leaves are a packed lunch basically and will contain everything they need for their beginning. I suggest going to the gh website for their feeding schedule as a guide. Coco is a great medium to use too. nice choice for your first grow. It is virtually impossible to over water and can be flushed quickly if anything goes wrong
It is very important to remember to add water until you get runoff below of at least 10% of what you put in. Dont allow them to sit in the runoff though as it gets very toxic if left. This runoff will flush built up salts and the plants own waste out of the coco to be replaced by the fresh nutes going in. Fungus gnats do like coco so keep your eye out for them. If you start a journal here with a catchy title , people will come in and out with comments and suggestions as you grow too. sub me into it if you do with the tag @Ganjagrandaddy and i can happily help out if you need support too. love this shit lol. good luck and if you use the " useful for new members" link in my signature below ( green highlighted links) , you will find some great info on how to do one here and how best to get traffic through it.
amazing advice thanks

Welcome brother!
thanks guy

Thank you bilbo. thought it was coco.( old eyes see what i want now !!) All good now am off and running again. Good to see you here too. Your knowledge and experience are always a good sign on a new grow. :yahoo:. We all gravitate to first grows like a magnet. Seeing the pitfalls and issues for most of us being similar in our growing initial careers is addictive. So wish 420 was arou d back then. i killed so many crops and took so many simple issues and made them major with guesswork.
you are in good company jets. peace and love
:high-five::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom