My First Grow

She will get as tall as you want her. You can keep her in veg for as long as you want. I personally like to veg them until there about 5 ft tall. It depends on your ceiling height. You probably want to switch to flower when you reach 1/2 the size of what you think would be an ideal size for your space. These plants are pretty tough, you can bend them, top them multiple times,break them,you-name it they will keep growing and get bigger. Most people make it hard on themselves by over thinking it. Watering to much and feeding to much is a sure fire way to kill them.
It's hard to do butt I try not to look at my plants butt every three days to give them a drink.
Keep up the good work. There is nothing better than smoking your own kick ass buds

Well my tent is only 4ft tall it was giving to me by a friend... so i should let her get like 2ft. .. and thanks for all the information really helps...

Not knowing what strain you have I would flip it to 12-12 when it gets to be 18 inches that way you should have a little room for your light. But like I said it all up to you and how much yield you want.
LoL I Remember my first grow. 5 plants in a small closet. I used CFL lamps no nutrients and tap water without knowing what ph was. I yielded almost an oz per plant. But hay it was fun and believe it or not it was pretty good to.
My second grow was a lot better. I used LED lights and nutrients. I vegged them a lot longer since I had a lot of smoke. I yielded close to 6 oz per plant.
I'm doing my third gown now. I don't know why. I have enough stash to last me years. I guess growing in additive.

Looking good for the tucking steze . now that they are exposed they should shot up bit by bit each day, more head will grow from those two stems now.
As said, she'll shoot up fast in first month after 12/12, real fast! You can train your heads / arms (how ever many there are now) horizontally so the bottom arms receive the same light as the top arms. String tied to the pot -> the the arm is a good way to bend them down to size. You'll make the most of your room if you train the plant to be wide / long rather than tall. Check out SCROG netting, it works well after topping

420-magazine-mobile205361265.jpg
my birthday cake seed just spourted .... have any of u guys ever tried the 12 to 12 schedule from the start of the plants life???

Not knowing what strain you have I would flip it to 12-12 when it gets to be 18 inches that way you should have a little room for your light. But like I said it all up to you and how much yield you want.
LoL I Remember my first grow. 5 plants in a small closet. I used CFL lamps no nutrients and tap water without knowing what ph was. I yielded almost an oz per plant. But hay it was fun and believe it or not it was pretty good to.
My second grow was a lot better. I used LED lights and nutrients. I vegged them a lot longer since I had a lot of smoke. I yielded close to 6 oz per plant.
I'm doing my third gown now. I don't know why. I have enough stash to last me years. I guess growing in additive.
I wish i had that problem hahahha... hope she yields alot of medicine... Yeah am a let her get like 17 or 18 inches... before i switch so my other plant that just spourted is going to flower early see how that goes...

Looking good for the tucking steze . now that they are exposed they should shot up bit by bit each day, more head will grow from those two stems now.
As said, she'll shoot up fast in first month after 12/12, real fast! You can train your heads / arms (how ever many there are now) horizontally so the bottom arms receive the same light as the top arms. String tied to the pot -> the the arm is a good way to bend them down to size. You'll make the most of your room if you train the plant to be wide / long rather than tall. Check out SCROG netting, it works well after topping
Yeah i might get a scrog this week hopefully... thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom