420-magazine-mobile497918887.jpg
420-magazine-mobile209811788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile940773346.jpg
420-magazine-mobile412606649.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1689994886.jpg
420-magazine-mobile123540267.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821023002.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2098659906.jpg
birthday cake seed... will take pics of her update today... and of my queen og too

60 days from pistils showing?. Seems like a long way without buds really fattening up. She's a pretty bush though... nice and low. Have you checked the triches yet?

I'm not really keen on deficiencies but it looks like a nitro deficiency if the leaves at the bottom are yellowing. Could just be light not getting to those leaves but like I said... I'm no expert. Pennywise might be a better adviser.

I'm not really keen on deficiencies but it looks like a nitro deficiency if the leaves at the bottom are yellowing. Could just be light not getting to those leaves but like I said... I'm no expert. Pennywise might be a better adviser.
Alright thanks bro... ill keep u guys updated

Shes just getting started, she still has weeks of bud growth yet. Would need to see a pic of the yellow leaves in normal lighting to see whats happening.
Okay ill post some tonight... when the lights come back on... i thought it was cal mag deficiencies but could be wrong...

Sub in to ur grow ive just noticed the same thing on my own grow but im more thinkin that my is a zinc defiencies but i read if that booster wen in flower give it a hand in wat u need maybe im qrong but thats wat i read maybe any1 can help in this matter if im right cos im still a newbie myself peace and happy growin my friend ur grow looks great

420-magazine-mobile2091947476.jpg

Hope this pic might help to c the difference in the colours or compare it to urs mate
Thanks for the sub bro... your plants looking nice but i cant really see the leaves.... the pictures kinda blurry... and ill try to help any way i can if you have any other question....

Ye my camara on me phone aint the greatest mate il try get a decent pic later wen im home from work and thanks il be followin ur grow as she goes on but lookin great other than ur slight problem ur havin if i can help il try my best happy growin

Back
Top Bottom