First Auto Grow

re: Update On The Candy Cane

I have been sis. He has been helping me.
Thank you all for all the great knowledge, and tips along the way. There will be more update pics soon.

Re: Update On The Candy Cane

Thank you for raising your light. Once you see them "praying" then you will know you have hit the sweet spot. We have 2 candy canes and neither one of them is droopy. Yellow and purple leaves but no wilting. One is definately sativa leaning and the other indica. I'll get a picture or two for ya a bit later.

Candy Cane Auto Update

420-magazine-mobile359717373.jpg
420-magazine-mobile937367913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1078058534.jpg
420-magazine-mobile787403427.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1346253136.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1241631445.jpg
420-magazine-mobile918429110.jpg
420-magazine-mobile530009855.jpg
420-magazine-mobile324848458.jpg

Thank you for raising your light. Once you see them "praying" then you will know you have hit the sweet spot. We have 2 candy canes and neither one of them is droopy. Yellow and purple leaves but no wilting. One is definately sativa leaning and the other indica. I'll get a picture or two for ya a bit later.
Thanks looking forward. To seeing some final harvested candy canes autos .

my journal
King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

I have no yelling, just a bit of droop. I have been seeing the same with alot of grows. A little droop once in awhile is fine. They droop a few minutes before the light turns off.

What lights are you running? Sorry for the droop you are in the right place to correct issues. I had to move my LED up jus to strong. Seen everybody keeping lights low but realized most doing it have lower watt lights. Mine is a 450 with a p150 next to it. It helped a lot. Not sure on the over watering due to my grow is in Coco/perlite mix!! Good luck m subbed up!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017

Doc buds kit. It was grown in a 1 gallon pot which is not the smartest of ideas but it was a test. She is also under a new light and we had it a bit close. Was hoping we got the mix up of sour jacks lol
I got my two in a 5 gallon bucket.

What lights are you running? Sorry for the droop you are in the right place to correct issues. I had to move my LED up jus to strong. Seen everybody keeping lights low but realized most doing it have lower watt lights. Mine is a 450 with a p150 next to it. It helped a lot. Not sure on the over watering due to my grow is in Coco/perlite mix!! Good luck m subbed up!!

Pino's Coco & Perlite - Thunderpaws - First Grow Ever 2017
There mars hydro 192 leds.
420-magazine-mobile1085347243.jpg
420-magazine-mobile271245495.jpg

Back
Top Bottom