2nd Grow, Autos

Ok cool, thanks for that Bapple. Im gonna cut the colas that look done tonight :thanks:

Only decent close up that came out not bad.
07052015729.jpg

07052015726.jpg

I placed some newspaper in with the few buds that I chopped, just to help dry out moisture, do yous think this a good idea?
07052015728.jpg

Newsprint (ink) is not very nice.....you don't want in on your buds.... Why do you think you need the newspapers?

I don't hang dry G, I use the brown paper bag drying method ( golf ball sized buds, into brown paper bags for 5 -7 days until RH is at 65, then into jars with Boveda 62%, occasional burping for another 2 weeks and done)

ahh, never thought of that. Il have to remove them then.. I dont have any brown bags tho.. will have to pick some up at the store in the morning. Cheers for drying tips :thumb:

Just letting ya folks know how the drying is going. The top branches that I cut 7 days ago are going into the jar for curing to begin. I am well please with the paper bag drying method, I had a small sample on sat nte and it was just ok, a tiny high and still fairly damp. Today on inspection, the buds seem dat bit dryier to touch and I decided to have another small splif to see how she smoking. YIkesss, what a different 3 days made in the dry bag. I was very stoned after 1 splif, heavy couch lock for sure. The taste was even a little nicer but im sure it will get better with the cure. Does the potency stay the same during curing, or get better ? Think im gonna harvest the rest of the Blue Amnesia tonight. Chhers agin folks for the growing and drying tips. Its been a help :thumb:
12052015744.jpg

Is it pop the jar every 24hrs and take bud out for 15mins?

12052015747.jpg

12052015746.jpg

Back
Top Bottom