2nd Grow: Glueberry & Pineapple Express

Good... make sure you have plenty of air circulation in there. Higher RH leads to Powdery Mildew and you need to keep a good flow of air moving around at those higher temps.
Yeah the 4" vivosun air filter sucks in pretty good air and I have a 6" fan blowing on the opposite side. I have it directly pointed to the roof so maybe I should direct it more to the plants to help prevent the mildew?

I have it directly pointed to the roof so maybe I should direct it more to the plants to help prevent the mildew?
You can but if the fan doesn't oscillate then it can cause wind burn on the leaves, moreso if you have a pretty strong fan. I use 2 or three fans blowing above the plants but pointing to a central center point. When the air from the 2 or three fans hits each other it creates a oscillating effect around the tent.
Muck around with different locations and see what works best without causing damage to the plants.

Going to have to take one of the lights out, it's running way to hot and going through the humidifier tank way to quick. I have a mobil ac unit I was thinking of using in my room but the electricity bill would kill me.
You're not the only one that ends up doing the same thing. Where are you venting to? The same room as you are bringing air in from?

You're not the only one that ends up doing the same thing. Where are you venting to? The same room as you are bringing air in from?
It is the same room, was thinking of pushing it out the room but it's in the basement and the door is open, so didnt think it would make a difference

If it's possible, vent to another room. If it's a cold room you are venting to watch for mold. Warm air and cold walls condense and mold will grow. Venting to an attic is popular or through a window if not worried about neighbors.
It's not a cold room really, it's my "man cave" in the basement, I'll try venting it out the room first.

Day 47 decided to make the move, couldn't trust the "roommate" to do anything. No incidents which is good, also I'm back down to one light, maybe in my new spot I can figure it out but its unlikely
20200119_151312.jpg
20200119_151242.jpg
20200119_112555.jpg

They look like they are enjoying the ride tbh! :)
They actually loved the natural sunlight, I had it about 21 degrees in the truck and had about 30 minutes of a straight away and all the tops ended up pointing that way to the sun, lol:cool:

Day 61, did a little bending to the glueberry to open things up during the week, got a little crazy with the defol yesterday taking a lot of the fan leaves off to open the bud sites up. This are moving along well starting to see some frosting show up, which is nice
20200202_111720.jpg

Glueberry
20200202_111707.jpg

Pineapple express
20200202_111620.jpg

Pineapple express
20200202_111606.jpg

Glueberry
20200202_111530.jpg

Glueberry
20200202_111501.jpg

Pineapple express