2nd Grow - Soil - OG Kush and Cookies

GunsNweed

I'm using the same 3x4x7 room with some upgrades. I've got a 600 watt hps/ metal halide w/ air cooled hood! I'm in day 45 of veg using the metal halide but I started off veg with t5s. Im cooling the hood with a 400cfm inline fan and I must say it's working out great. I'm in the process of building another room for mothers and clones and then I will flip to the hps otherwise I would start flower right now. I started from seed so idk what Ive got as far as sex goes. I'm thinking I've got a few males but I have clones of everything already so I'm just waiting to see. I'll take more clones once I know for sure whats what.
My goal is a perpetual grow and to quit starting from seed every time. It's hard for me to get good seeds and the time factor of course. Anyway I'm gonna get some photos put up later and let you guys see.
My temps are at 72-75 during photoperiod via thermostat(love it) ph is kept around 5.7 5.8ish. I'm a lil fade at the moment so I'm sure I'm forgetting something but I'll be back.
Peace

Re: 2nd grow-soil- og kush and girlscout cookies

Nice man.. But isn't that ph a little low for soil? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be at like 6.5 ..

Re: 2nd grow-soil- og kush and girlscout cookies

Yep it is I've been battling ph it was a little high and I over corrected. I'm slowly bringing it back up as to not change things to fast. I should've mentioned that but good looking out!

image8755.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom