2nd Start - 2nd Set Of Pics

1234bama

Hello,

Well I've changed my lighting from 600 watt hps to 1 cfl, it looked from first pics I had too much light going, leaves were turning yellow. So now I'm on 1 cfl and my 1 remaining plant doesn't look good again. After the first 3 set of leaves died new ones popped up and were green for about a week. The last couple of days the leaves have started looking funky

I'm mixing a new batch of nutes and increasing the nutes from 5 ml to 10, I'm using roots organic product line. I will feed them tomorrow once the nutes have sat for a day and if the starter pot is dried out. This plant was germinated on 4/8 and look how small it still is

IMG_052540.JPG
IMG_052642.JPG

Hi and first of all welcome to the best place to be :420:.

Please leave more info on what strain it is regular/auto/feminized?
How old is she?
What medium do you use?
How often do you water?

Chronic widow feminized - germinated on 4/8, in roots organic soil, grow tent with 600-watt hps until few sets of leaves started turning yellow, switch to cfl now

Temp and humidity stay in 70's and rh avg 50

With the hps I was watering just about every other day maybe every 2 days, the starter pot would get completely dry. Now I water maybe every 3 days.

I started to feeding nutes according to roots organic schedule, I started out 250 ppm and I'm mixing a new batch that will double ppm

Back
Top Bottom