2nd Time Around - PearlDark's Next Attempt at This

subbed up. Very nice journal. I'm familiar with Craw from his and other journals. Very nice to meet you. I too just popped a freebie Strawberry Blue. I have it inside, but all I have are CFLs. I need to make a decision on what LED I want to buy...decisions, decisions.

I also love outdoor growing, but all my plants have been in flower since May. Any suggestions or knowledge about outdoor growing is welcome on any journal of mine.

Glad to be here now.

Nice to meet you Gardenfaerie!

Crawdaddy is the know it all when it comes to growing outdoors, but I have to say so far I am LOVING my results using the Earthboxes to grow in...........they keep my plants from drying out in the hot weather!

I never tried those Grow Boxes. I see them everywhere. I know the tricks of my soil so I don't have to water ten times a day; literally!

Did I just say "like, literally?" euch

Anyway, yes Crawdaddy definitely knows his stuff. PeeJay too. My outdoor plants are pretty woody. Not sure what I'll get this go.
Fingers crossed.

WP_20140712_002.jpg

So my indoor plant, the Strawberry Blue, just got moved by Crawdaddy to another, easier access corner of the tent (easier for me to access the tube to the reservoir). Light is off right now (from 12-6pm), so it is a little droopy, but so far it is a nice healthy plant. Next week we are switching over the light to flower, so I just started giving it starter flower nutrients to prep it.

WP_20140714_005.jpg
WP_20140714_004.jpg

My Strawberry Blue is in the back corner of the tent now, can't get a full picture as there are Crawdaddy's plants everywhere, but this shows at least how perky this plant has gotten!

My little baby seedling of Strawberry Blue is twice as large as the Money Maker strain I started on the same day. I think the MM is a big mess, won't grow again. Very slow growing and limpy IMO.

What kind of training did you do, if any, on the SB? It looks beautiful.

My little baby seedling of Strawberry Blue is twice as large as the Money Maker strain I started on the same day. I think the MM is a big mess, won't grow again. Very slow growing and limpy IMO.

What kind of training did you do, if any, on the SB? It looks beautiful.

Sorry about the Money Maker!

I pulled it over to one side at the very beginning to get a more even grow, that it all :) We are putting the tent to flower in the next day or two, can't wait to see how this baby is going to do!

WP_20140715_002.jpg

My Custard Cream clone is developing nicely!

And I just measured my mature Custard Cream plant..............over 50 inches tall and 54 inches wide!

Updates to my grow finally.......

I sadly had to chop my indoor Strawberry Blue...............it had gotten infested with mites and after spraying it down a few times the developing buds looked burnt and I was not happy with it. My Custard Cream clone also got pulled as it just was not doing well (I have two more Custard Cream clones I am trying to develop now).

Now my outdoor Ganesh Spirit is going crazy, one of the healthiest plants we have. Buds look like they will be fat for sure. And it just looks like a happy plant (big too, has to be centered in the greenhouse).
WP_20140829_001.jpg
WP_20140829_0031.jpg

Now my Custard Cream is a healthy plant, so big the tops had to be bent as they were so tall. It is in flower mode but it is pretty far behind the other plants. Am gonna have to figure out how to extend the outdoor grow for it though October, it won't be ready by October 1st to harvest that is for sure.
WP_20140829_004.jpg
WP_20140829_005.jpg

My Custard Cream is finally putting out some nice white pistils, it is a few weeks behind my Ganesh Spirit, so we will see how it does come October!

The Ganesh is putting out some serious stink, am really excited to see how it turns out at harvest!

Will post photos later..........

Nice that this year I am not having any nitrogen deficiency issues. Craw is having that issue with some of his plants, I think I am not having that problem as I used the fertilizer additive that the EarthBoxes came with.................must have a nice supply of nitrogen in that.

My slow flowering Custard Cream, at least it is a really healthy plant................
WP_20140905_008.jpg
WP_20140905_007_1_.jpg

I am loving my Ganesh Spirit................gonna have some serious stinky, fat buds!
WP_20140905_004.jpg
WP_20140905_003.jpg
WP_20140905_002.jpg
WP_20140905_001.jpg

Thanks for the update PearlDark. It would be nice to see you rock "capn style.:cheesygrinsmiley:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom