2x2 4" inline fan setup with out carbon filter

2by2Autos

Alright guys my head feels like it's gonna explode lol I've been looking everywhere and I just get more confused than anything else.

I want to keep it outside on top of my tent is this pointless? Idk if I'm slow or smoke too much 😆 like would this even accomplish anything? am I sucking air or pushing air? 😭 can someone give me details please. This is strictly for airflow forget about the carbon filter I'll worry about that later

Howdy myself I have 2/ 10" fans, an inlet and and outlet and they run together on a temp switch to mix the air but i guess it depends on how much air you want to exchange personally i dont think it would matter unless its not exchanging enough air ✌️ i must say though im not in a tent but a basement room which the air gets a little stagnant and I have to roll the air over because of humidity,heat and replace the air& c02 the plants use

I do have a filter on the intake to remove the dust and bugs and mold spores from incoming air as to not get the crap all over my flower's but no carbon filter it restricted air flow to much for my liking and idc about my the smell just ask ny neighbors 😂😂😂 i heard tge neighbor guy talking about the skunk he smells 😂😂😂🤣🤣

In my 2x2 I had ducting exiting the top of the tent running down to a 4" inline fan on the floor, sucking air out of the tent.
When I held my hand in front of the open vent at the bottom of the tent I could feel the air being sucked in.
It worked really well for keeping temps and humidity down.

So I did get a cheapo fan it was literally like 30 bucks with controller I don't feel I have enough room on the floor with humidifier already. My options are either inside on top, or outside on top. The reason I would like it outside is for obvious reasons of extra space
On top of the tent will work fine, as long as there's something more solid than the roof of the tent supporting the fan.
Obviously the ducting would exit from one of the side ports in that case.
A piece of plywood would work well.

Something like this

fan-filter.jpg

Lmao I never have either but I figured with everything dialed less things would happen I should be fine tho
My new inline fan came with a controller that calculates VPD for me. I've never bothered with it before, and I really don't want to now either.
My plants grow well enough without worrying about it.
It's just another tool that you can use if you want to, or ignore.

My new inline fan came with a controller that calculates VPD for me. I've never bothered with it before, and I really don't want to now either.
My plants grow well enough without worrying about it.
It's just another tool that you can use if you want to, or ignore.
No kidding huh interesting.. it's probably most for large scale gross with CO2 and everything I'm literally in a 2x2 with 100W I doubt it's a major factor, or even worse it could mean more because the small space lol

Back
Top Bottom