3 day semi dry and hay

MrHPotter

I cut down my plant 3 days ago and the bud already feels a tiny bit crispy on the outside, it still semi smells like hay( the smell has gone down but is still prominent) I was wondering does it get better smell wise? And I haven’t dried it too wuick have I RH around 55% and 20C

I'm not the best to be advising on the methods to be honest mate. Not confident that I'd explain it properly. My way is just a judge it and jar it. I'd probably ruin your crop lol.
Plenty guys round here know the exact science of it though so you'd be better waiting for one of them. Someone will pop in shortly though.

It'll probably smell a bit like hay till it's been in the curing jars for awhile.
Normal to feel a little crispy on the outside during the drying process.

Bend one of the medium thickness stems on the stuff you're drying-if it just bends with no "cracking" feel to it,it's still too wet inside-when you bend it and you sorta feel it cracking internally,but it doesn't break ,then it's about ready for the jar.
At least that's how I tell when it's dry enough.

Others may chime in on this,I'm sure that's not the only way to do it,it's just how I do it...

Back
Top Bottom