3 inch sprout top leaves broke off please help! View Pic! Updated please view

LethalPIff

The cup where the sprout is in tiped over and the top of the sprouts little leaves broke off but the root system wasnt exposed and the stem is still strong. Is this plant finished? can it be saved? all four top leaves are off the plant is 5 days old the stem is good. But it has a tiny spec of leaf there any hope?

97955423_th.jpg

Im germinating another seed now I had two sprouts growing at the same time now just one, Im using a florescent light for the sprouts and I have a HPS lamp on the way today now my schedule is off for the two plants. Heres another question I want to have the other seed im germinating to catch up to the other sprout what should i do. My light time was 18 hours of light a day under a florescent light now i cut it down to 16 hours of light for my one sprout. (Keep in mind i have a HPS lamp i havent used yet) what should i do to help my germinating seed catch up to the other sprout when it pops thanks

Re: 3 inch sprout top leaves broke off please help!! VIEW PIC!!!

Dang seriously thanks anyway man. you think I should wait it out?

Re: 3 inch sprout top leaves broke off please help!! VIEW PIC!!!

anymore opions or suggestions will be helpful thank you

Re: 3 inch sprout top leaves broke off please help!! VIEW PIC!! Updated please view

same thing just happen to 2 out 6 of my plants.... turned my back to water and start nutrients today.and my cat came along and eat bit the leaves off. now i have two plants that look just like the photos above.
already put 2 more seeds in paper towel to start germination. i will post pics soon

Back
Top Bottom