3 Plants 2 Strains 1 Res

Ok as the title says I have 3 plants which consist of 2 different strains and they are all in the same dwc res. My question is one strain/plant is going to finish alot earlier than the others, when I harvest it will its dying roots affect the other plants? Because all of the roots are entangled. And also what do I do about flushing? How can I flush the one thats going to finish sooner with out affecting the others which are going to take longer?

Thanks. Do you think I should flush? This will be my first harvest so Im not sure. Also the quality of the first one is much better than the others. Im thinking maybe a 3 or 4 day flush? Would that be enough to flush the one and not hurt the others to bad?

Why not just harvest the buds and leave the rest of the plant intact .... until the other two are ready for harvest. That way, the roots don't die and the other two are basically unaffected. Then, when you harvest the other two, you can harvest what's left of the plant.

Why not just harvest the buds and leave the rest of the plant intact .... until the other two are ready for harvest. That way, the roots don't die and the other two are basically unaffected. Then, when you harvest the other two, you can harvest what's left of the plant.

Thats actually a good idea Muttt. Very good Idea. I say go with this one. My first suggestion was a bad one. That would be unnecessary work.

As for flushing with out effecting the others???? Well thats hard to say. How far behind are the others from harvest? I say this because during flower plants will take up alot of P,K and also iron. So with out this I say the other plants may lose about a week or 2. IDK how much damage it would do. Can we get pictures to see how they look so far?

Back
Top Bottom