3 weeks into using CS no results yet! Help!

thehighway

So im about 3 weeks into using colloidal silver on a plant i want to cross with my entire garden i read grannys amazing write up, bought the biosilver ultra 50ppm like she did , that stuff ran out quickly so i went about like 3-5 days without being able to spray anything i tried diluting the solution a little bit to make it stretch

then i got some pure silver .999 12 gauge wires and some distilled water , a DC outlet for a phone with about 16v running thru it at 1000mAmps and made some CS of my own following the directions given it was kind of cloudy so i assume it was a high ppm mixture

i have been applying that for a few days now as well.

I should note that i started spraying CS about 2 weeks into flower already and now its at 5 weeks total with roughly 3 weeks of spray and i still see no pollen sacks

should i just take another baby from this one and try to start spraying at a earlier time like the day of beinging flower?

Yes. I started spraying mine the first day of flip, and i got male parts at 20 days. You can check out my CS project in sig block. Unless you have a ppm meter to verify the solution strength, it's hit or miss. I'd recommend buying the 8 ounce bottle of 240 ppm CS and mix with 32 ounces of distilled water. You'll want to reread the journal by granny and another by toker69

everything i read says ppm meters dont work for CS
and ive read both tokers and grannys over and over again lol idk what more i can get from it
I got two cuts from this mother im trying to get showing pollen so i guess ill start spraying one of them and see since its been in veg

yeah thats forsure! have you ever made your own cs? i was reading somewhere that the method as mentioned in the write ups on here only makes ionic silver which isnt CS and another process that involves heating and baked baking soda is needed ever heard of that?

The colloidal silver i buy is ionic. A buddy on here named wildjim, who is a very smart engineer, tried making his own CS 5 times, each way a little different. Could never get it over 20 ppm. I'm a broke dude, so i can't afford to spend money on trying to get it right, so i just buy it the right way. Got the 8 ounce bottle for 15 bucks. Hope you can get it figured out though, cause i know some people are just diy kinda people

yeah i just see it like well if i can figure out how to do it then i might as well do it, this stuff is way too expensive i went thru a 8oz bottle in about 3 days idk if that means im over spraying it or what but yea i was thinking about grabbing some 1000 and doing a 20:1 of distilled water like a gallon and a half would get it to 50 ppm i think
the growing companies are making A killin on this stuff selling 4oz bottles of " femminized seed spray " for 30-40$ a bottle and we all know whats in side it the most abundunt ingredient being distilled water.. lol rediculous.
i say some of us go in on the proper measuring equipment and start selling it for 15-20$ and just put them outta business

Yeah, 8 ounces in 3 days is too much. I made an 8 ounce spray bottle last 21 days, and there's still a tiny bit left. You just want to give a very small half spritz on each budsite.

yeah thats forsure! have you ever made your own cs? i was reading somewhere that the method as mentioned in the write ups on here only makes ionic silver which isnt CS and another process that involves heating and baked baking soda is needed ever heard of that?

Ionic silver is what you want, STS and silver nitrate are cheaper alternate sources of silver ions you can use.

Back
Top Bottom