Using CS will feminized flowers pop up in untreated areas? or do I have a Herm?

thehighway

I been applying CS for about 4-5 weeks now and just started noticing flowers popping out of the buds on a few colas that I may have sprayed only acouple times i have been spraying centralized areas of the plant so i could still try the bud as they say not to ingest any sprayed area or whatever.
can anyone help me out and lmk whats going on I was trying to make my own strains using this one and pollinating my other ladies but its so late into flowering i doubt any seeds will pop out if no femminized pollen is distributed soon. I am also concerned that this means since i havent been spraying these areas of the plant that i may have herm genetics which means i dont want any thing to do with this strain .

No i didnt i started late by about a week or so and at first i had 50 ppm but then i brewed my own and am not sure of that ppm but if its anything close to a formula i found it might be really high. none of my other ladies have shown any abnormal changes so im hoping that it just pops up where ever no matter where u spray the plant since its supposedly absorbed into the plant which causes the feminized female pollen bananas

Most people I've watched make their own CS couldn't get it past 20 ppm, which is too low. You'll need a ppm meter to tell how strong it truly is

Back
Top Bottom