300W LED Soil

Still hot!!!!!!
Lowered the fan down the side with zip ties, and turned it up one setting.
Trying to get this humidity under control.

Did the humidity get worse or stay the same?

What size is the exhaust fan? Is it variable speed?

Did the humidity get worse or stay the same?

What size is the exhaust fan? Is it variable speed?

The fan is 190 cfm, witch should be more than enough for my tent,
There isn't a speed control so I assume it's constantly at high???
The humidity is good 4 now, but I'm not sure it's cause of fan placement but the air is blowing through out the canopy. I think it just to hot and I can't adjust fast enough this week is in the mid to low 70's!!!! A gift from the gods!!!!! In the meantime I'll work on air circulation and dehumidifier????

Question about nutes??? Do I need a break in between feeding or can I just use them every time i .??? I use calimagic every time I water.??? Thanks for ur time n help!!! ...

The fan is 190 cfm, witch should be more than enough for my tent,
There isn't a speed control so I assume it's constantly at high???
The humidity is good 4 now, but I'm not sure it's cause of fan placement but the air is blowing through out the canopy. I think it just to hot and I can't adjust fast enough this week is in the mid to low 70's!!!! A gift from the gods!!!!! In the meantime I'll work on air circulation and dehumidifier????

Question about nutes??? Do I need a break in between feeding or can I just use them every time i .??? I use calimagic every time I water.??? Thanks for ur time n help!!! ...

Interesting your weather pattern sounds like what is going to be happening near Rancho Mirage, CA. In any case there are some nutes you can give every watering, like superthrive (B1), there are others that you may want to be more conservative with. A lot of people recommend starting eith 1/4 to 1/2 dosage from directions. I did that for a while, and once my plant hit full stride I gave it a regular dose and BAM!!!! Holy Shit, my veg plant jumped 2"s in a night, under a T12.

If I were you I'd take it slow with the nutes and give straight water Ph'd to 6.3-6.7 every other time. It's what I did and I'm not the least bit sorry about that. I don't mind a longer veg time because it's better than dealing with all kinds of different problems and such. Have you tried the frozen bottles yet?

The Cal Mag should be ok, it seems like one of things a lot of growers give throughout the cycle. If your going to give every time then cut the dose in half.

Interesting your weather pattern sounds like what is going to be happening near Rancho Mirage, CA. In any case there are some nutes you can give every watering, like superthrive (B1), there are others that you may want to be more conservative with. A lot of people recommend starting eith 1/4 to 1/2 dosage from directions. I did that for a while, and once my plant hit full stride I gave it a regular dose and BAM!!!! Holy Shit, my veg plant jumped 2"s in a night, under a T12.

If I were you I'd take it slow with the nutes and give straight water Ph'd to 6.3-6.7 every other time. It's what I did and I'm not the least bit sorry about that. I don't mind a longer veg time because it's better than dealing with all kinds of different problems and such. Have you tried the frozen bottles yet?

The Cal Mag should be ok, it seems like one of things a lot of growers give throughout the cycle. If your going to give every time then cut the dose in half.

I started nutes during the beginning of flower at half, and almost to full strength just have been constantly adding big bloom and tiger bloom. Wondering if a good ph watering would give em a break.
Central California!!!!! Right on man!!! Best state ever!!! Except the flip flop weather. This month.
Haven't tried the frozen bottles yet but have them in the freezer ready!!!!

Any ideas on lollipoping or trimming some fan leaves off???

420-magazine-mobile1015164898.jpg
420-magazine-mobile368219386.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1357211771.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1598184743.jpg
420-magazine-mobile497323043.jpg

I started nutes during the beginning of flower at half, and almost to full strength just have been constantly adding big bloom and tiger bloom. Wondering if a good ph watering would give em a break.
Central California!!!!! Right on man!!! Best state ever!!! Except the flip flop weather. This month.
Haven't tried the frozen bottles yet but have them in the freezer ready!!!!

Any ideas on lollipoping or trimming some fan leaves off???

Trimming: less is more. Better to take less. Check out grow weed easy.com

Tent30x30x72
Ventilation- 13' fan over canopy 6' under canopy. All 3 lower flaps open. Carbon filter and online fan 190cfm.
Last watered them on Wednesday. All dry and light when picked up.
This plant has always been the runt compared to the others.

One of my other plans left side is starting to drop as well

Was supposed to water today not sure what to do gunna do some reading right now. The humidity has been fine the past 3 days

420-magazine-mobile953558439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1530957206.jpg

If I were you, I'd google droopy cannabis leaves and read up on the various causes. There is more than one reason and that means there is more than one fix. It will be easier for you to research this as you know the answers and can skip over stuff that you know doesn't apply to your grow situation. GOOGLE IT!!!!

They were thirsty!!!!

Watered @6.3 plus nutes

And she's already drank the run off within the hour!!!! She's perking back up already.
Also got some Diatomaceous from the feed store mixed it in the top soil.
Probably going to water again tomorrow if all the girls drink up there run off.

I started a written journal to keep near my tent. Just a note pad to keep any important pieces of information. I've noticed as my plants are moving into the flower phase, they sure do drink a lot. I guess they're turning water into weed, better than water into wine I guess. Glad it all worked out for you.

Back
Top Bottom