Auto Viking Loke LED & CFL

Just cut down my midnight express from freedom seeds was going to let it go another few days but I decided to bring her down it looked ready but I was going to let it dry out as it grew a little longer but just decided to start hang drying it... just have it hanging with a fan breezing through it constantly.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I believe the norden seeds strains would be perfect for outdoor growing for us living in the frozen north. I think that's what they was attempting when creating their seeds if I am not mistaken. May buy some seeds and do an outdoor attempt the coming summer

Does anyone know the risk of high humidity but during low temperatures? Because I've been noticing an increase spike during the night hours but the temperatures are way down

I'll trade you this banana for the rest of that snack pack...

Hey this journal can be closed I'll make a new one sooner or later that includes my finishing clones of gorilla glue and then any future endeavors in one...

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom