3rd Grow - Combined-C99 - BubbleGummer - White Widow - Kush Cheese - Critical Cheese

PunkRockGirl

With the end near for our 2nd grow, we decided to go ahead and start our next one. We have 6 C99, 5 Bubblegummers, 2 White Widow X Big Bud, a Critical Cheese, and a Kush Cheese. We planted these 4 days ago and all but two have come up, a couple of C99s. I'm kind of amazed at how much these have grown since they poked their heads out 2 days ago. Right now they are in the "incubation closet" and will be moved to the grow room in a couple of weeks when the current grow is done.

So, some pics. You can see some of what's marked but the Bubblegummer is on the right, the C99 on the left, White Widow on the back right. The two cheeses in the front.

IMG_45502.JPG

IMG_45522.JPG

IMG_45513.JPG

IMG_45532.JPG

IMG_45542.JPG

Re: 3rd grow, combined-C99, Bubblegummer, White Widow, Kush Cheese, Critical Cheese

subscribed. I prefer plastic pots over formed peat moss pots only because the peat moss pots tend to dry out faster then plastic pots.

Re: 3rd grow, combined-C99, Bubblegummer, White Widow, Kush Cheese, Critical Cheese

we did plastic pots on the first grow....they were great....it was a pain re-potting them...and i think they were a bit traumatized from all the movement.......im ok with keeping them moist as long as i can save some potential trauma during re-potting....

when you have harvested these plants you will have to cut open the root ball and examine the pots too see how well the roots penetrate the peat moss pots.

Ok...17 days in...they are doing nicely and growing like...well...weeds. LOL

Bubblegummer:

IMG_46175.JPG

White Widow:

IMG_46182.JPG

Kush + Cheese:

IMG_46197.JPG

Critical + 2.0:

IMG_46205.JPG

C99:

IMG_46214.JPG

Re: 3rd Grow - Combined-C99 - BubbleGummer - White Widow - Kush Cheese - Critical Che

Wow, didn't mean to go this long without posting...the past couple of months have been incredibly busy. The plants are doing great...the Critical was done in a couple of months and did really well, we got a little over half an ounce out of her. We did lose one Bubblegummer that turned out to be a dude, sadly. But the rest of them have flourished. We went 12/12 on Jan 5th. They should be done right around the beginning of March and it looks like the yield will be better this time. We weren't able to add to the lighting, but PunkRockGuy has been giving them more nutrients this time and they seem to be better for it. We haven't experienced any nutrient burn or lock out or anything like that.

So, some pics...I forgot to upload the ones of the Critical just before it was harvested, I'll do that in a minute...

Whole crop:

IMG_49233.JPG

IMG_49133.JPG

C99:

IMG_49142.JPG

IMG_49152.JPG

IMG_49162.JPG

IMG_49171.JPG

Kush and Cheese...

IMG_4918.JPG

White Widow:

IMG_49192.JPG

IMG_49202.JPG

Bubblegummer:

IMG_49214.JPG

IMG_49223.JPG

Re: 3rd Grow - Combined-C99 - BubbleGummer - White Widow - Kush Cheese - Critical Che

Not sure what we'll be doing after this. Finances are forcing us to move in with a relative, and we are talking about doing an outdoor grow at the back of the property. It is secluded enough for it, and no one would ever suspect that anything of the sort was going on. It's kind of the perfect place for it. (I actually feel safer doing it there than I do here. I hate growing where we are, I'm really paranoid about getting caught although we are extremely careful and there's no reason anyone would suspect we grow here.) I just don't like the idea of growing outdoors, I don't like the lack of control, although the yield will probably be better if the grow goes well. I just worry about insects and shit like that. A friend has recommended some oils that are good repellents though, so hopefully that will work.

Ok so we were thinking that we would be harvesting everything around the beginning of March, but some of these look ready...if they're not, they look pretty darn close. We want opinions on this...here's 3 of the 4 C99:

IMG_49243.JPG

IMG_49251.JPG

IMG_49264.JPG

We don't want these to have too much indica in them, so timing is kind of important...

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom