3x3 foot grow tent with a Phantom 315w cmh

Grebs

Hello all, long time reader, first time poster.
I have space for a 3X3 foot grow tent. Guy at the grow store turned me on the the Phantom 315 cmh lights. I have no exp with growing or any lights other than just reading. Anyways he says this light is perfect for that size of space and that I can use the same bulb for both veg and flower.
Just checking in to make sure he isn't just trying to make a sale. Any comments would be great.
Getting in some white widow seeds and I think I would like to try the scrog method. If that's the way I choose to grow, how many plants would you suggest for that space? Been reading on topping and plan to try and get a nice spread out canopy if possible. Gonna do some more searching around for answers myself but would very much appreciate any help you could give a new guy

Haven't heard of that light, but as far as the tent goes, you can squeeze about 2 in there. I have the same size tent, and I got 2 girls in there. It was a tight fit but none the less, I got 2 in there. Had to super crop a few branches due to them growing into the lights. I got a QP off both the white widow and master kush, but at the end of the day it all depends on how you grow your girls. Good luck.

Whassup Grebs?
The CMH LEC lighting has a fantastic spectrum with plenty of UV.
I have been looking at them and would love to run a pair myself.
If you search online you will see green leafy bushy plants grown under them.
If you get one open a journal. Those lec's are no joke.

Back
Top Bottom