I have a few I can share, most can be found on the net but here are my top fav's
Mary J Chilli
Marijuana Recipe Ingredients
2 15oz cans of premium black beans (drained)
2 15oz cans of black-eyed peas (drained)
2 15oz cans of dark red kidney beans (drained)
2 medium sized sweet onions chopped
8-12 ripe plum tomatoes chopped
1/3 cup dry red wine
1-2 pounds of chopped beef (stir-fry style)
1-2 tablespoons cumin
2 tablespoons chili powder
1-2 tablespoons dried New Mexico chili flakes
3 tablespoons Lea and Perrins
3-4 large tablespoons high quality cannabis butter
Place the beans in a large pot under low heat. When steam begins to rise add the spices, wine, liquid smoke, and Lea and Perrins. After about 30 minutes to one hour (with occasional stirring), add the tomatoes and onions. Stir-fry the beef in a small amount of extra virgin olive oil to which you’ve added 6-8 cloves of fresh garlic. Add the browned beef to the pot (the cooking one silly).
Allow the chili to cook with weed slowly for 1-2 hours over low heat with stirring. Add the pot butter no more than 30 minutes prior to serving. Blend the butter in.
Killer Ice Cream
25G (2 table spoons or 1/4 of a stick) Butter
18FL OZ Single Cream
1/4 Ounce Crumbled hash
3 overripe Bananas
3 Tablespoons Rum
5 Tablespoons Honey
- Take the cream and heat in a saucepan until nearly boiling. In a second saucepan melt the butter with the sugar and salt.
- Heat the hash with a flame, making sure you don’t burn it. Crumble it into the melted butter, stirring all the time. Once added whisk the cream and butter.
- Peel the bananas and mash the bananas up. Add cream, rum, and honey. Feel free to go freestyle hear and add some extras. Maybe chocolate chips or smashed up cookies. Beat well to mix.
- Pour mixture into a chilled plastic container making sure to cover or an Ice cream maker.... Allow to freeze for several hours. Once partially set remove from freezer, pout into a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Return the mixture to the container, cover, and freeze until firm.