4/20 stash

Just got two ounces of primo Swazi :cheesygrinsmiley:

Price went up though, paying almost US$10/oz now :thedoubletake:

Wow just hit a lil preview bowl of my 420 halfer of Jedi....and I'm now seeing signs of the force:bongrip:

hahahahaha :cheesygrinsmiley:

I HAVE NO WEED!!!

but only for another 30 minutes!

on 4/20 im gonna be blazing joints of berry blast all day and bonging all sorts of dank, it shall be amazing.

Ok so my forecast was wrong. I came upon some KILLER Banana and Afgooey. That shit is IN FREAKIN SANE. I rolled up a bunch of Js of each and they're sittin in bags by the door ready to go!!!

I just bought an oz of some Jock Horror...first time for it!! I CANNOT wait!! It's sooo tempting not to smoke...

went to get my sour diesel and it turned into a crossbread but not complaining
SOURDIESELXREDDEATH2.jpg

SOURDIESELXREDDEATH.jpg

Looking great Bubba and Boss!

That's too bad you only got half your order Boss, but at least it looks nice and tasty. Great find with the seeds. You'll grow that strain even better. :smokin: I haven't been able to find any seeds in so long. In the last year, I've found a disappointing 6. :(

But now for the 4/20 stash, I've got a bit more than 10 grams, but I doubt I'll be able to get through it all because of the really potent little cakes I made. I cooked for my first time using cannaoil, and I'm happy to report it was a complete success. :cheesygrinsmiley: But I sort of messed up cutting them because I was so high after licking the batter off the bowl, egg beater, and the little spatula I used to scrape the batter out into the pan. I made the cannaoil with a half ounce a friend and I saved up of this herb:

jpsbud2d.jpg

I've got over 40 of those little suckers, so we should have a pretty good day. I took two pictures of them and I'll probably post them tomorrow.

Have a good one.

afgooey1.jpg

Thats afgooey. I'll have a few more up after my shower

I got 1/4 of that all rolled up into Js and a nug for me and the wife to toke on during the day today. 5 Js of that and 3 of the Banana and ill roll a widow joint I think too...

Anyway.. more pics later

I've got next to nothing. I have a bunch of leaves left over from last years grow and a light dusting in the bottom of a bag that i am really saving for after a marathon I am running in early May

Back
Top Bottom