420 Mag T-Shirt

Fuzzy Duck

Ye ok i'm not sure what the current 420 mag t-shirt is made off & more likely just cotton based ?

But is currently gifted to any lucky winner of POTM, NOTM & MOTM winners :thumb:

Tho, that i am aware of cotton & hemp blends in fabric even come across pure made hemp fibre clothing to which i believe the prohibition of growing hemp was lifted during WW2 as to supply military garments for that period of time !

I'm pretty sure i have come across recent news of industrial hemp growing - Hemp News

So in theory a hemp based product would show a greater respect to the community in a competition prize :Namaste:

Might even come out with a denim style jacket ? just bantering & offering insight to the furture.

I couldn't agree with you more brother and have spent a plethora of time and money attempting to do just that. We spent about 6 months and a thousand dollars investigating hemp shirts to make for the contests and to be completely honest, either they were terrible quality or way too expensive, like 5-6 times the amount of what these high quality American Apparel shirts cost. Even the expensive shirts were not that comfortable and/or fitting properly. After losing $5,000 on faulty hemp shirts for our 420 Gear clothing line, the PTSD is still very strong in our minds and we're just not ready to take another huge risk like that, so the shirts can be affordable. If the shirts don't fit right or are too scratchy, nobody will wear them anyway which defeats the purpose of giving out promotional items with our names on them. We want them worn often and proudly, not hiding in a closet forever as a collector's item. When hemp makes its comeback and the quality control and pricing have been resolved, then you can be sure we'll be jumping at the opportunity. If it makes any difference, we just ordered a batch of hemp business cards and letterhead, and have been preaching hemp to millions worldwide for 22 years. :thumb:

:Namaste:

Ye ok i'm not sure what the current 420 mag t-shirt is made off & more likely just cotton based ?

But is currently gifted to any lucky winner of POTM, NOTM & MOTM winners :thumb:

Tho, that i am aware of cotton & hemp blends in fabric even come across pure made hemp fibre clothing to which i believe the prohibition of growing hemp was lifted during WW2 as to supply military garments for that period of time !

I'm pretty sure i have come across recent news of industrial hemp growing - Hemp News

So in theory a hemp based product would show a greater respect to the community in a competition prize :Namaste:

Might even come out with a denim style jacket ? just bantering & offering insight to the furture.

Unfortunately, they are not for sale at this time. We encourage you to participate in our contests to win one. :cheer:

I just want a shirt can I buy a couple. Actually a hoodie would be sweet.

Unfortunately, they are not for sale at this time. We encourage you to participate in our contests to win one. :cheer:

Thank you for taking the time to reply & for already conducting research at the question at hand :Namaste:

Perhaps in time & lower cost methods in such a production along with workings of fabric to provide a less itch & scratch problems can be solved !

Yea brother, been wanting a shirt or even a hat for years now, I so badly want people to ask me about this site.

What I really want is for people to ask me about 420 Magazine because I'm wearing something with the 420 Magazine logo on it, then to have a pamphlet or flyer to hand out to them when they do ask. I still can't help but think that would help bring in more members here.

Brother, I hope you know that no matter whether I'm here or not, I have never stopped telling people about this site and trying to get people to come and at least visit 420 Magazine and I'll always do that as long as I'm still breathing.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom