I want a 420 Magazine t-shirt

420 Warrior

I've never seen anywhere on the site to buy 420 magazine stuff but, I sure do like the idea of wearing a 420 mag shirt and having people ask me about it which would open the door right up to start a dialog about awareness...what do ya' think?

Maybe a new way to make donations as well?

If their is a place to get 420 mag stuff already,I'm sorry for the thread and please send me the link.:420: sure is a good looking logo for a t-shirt, don't you think?

We made $3,000 worth of t-shirts to sell, everyone wanted one, nobody wanted to pay.

So we gave them all away.

When we have excess revenue, we'll try again. ;)

Cool, let me know because I want to wear one to the rally in Atlanta on Nov 12 at the capital building...I'll have to get some pic's to send y'all, I can't wait! :yahoo:

People need to both donate and represent!

We made $3,000 worth of t-shirts to sell, everyone wanted one, nobody wanted to pay.

So we gave them all away.

When we have excess revenue, we'll try again. ;)

Glad to "hear" that you gave them away - but sorry to know that it was because you couldn't sell them. That really sucks.

Perhaps preorders - and prepaying - is the answer? Figure up the minimum that you wish to produce and the price that you would have to sell them for and take preorders for that price with the understanding that if you receive enough orders to produce more it could cause a drop in the price which would then be refunded. Maybe some sort of wording to the effect that if you do not receive the minimum number of orders by a cutoff date that the plan will be canceled and all monies will be refunded.

It's not a perfect solution, obviously. People would have to place their orders and then wait. You would be faced with having to work out the mechanics (negotiations with the clothing supplier and silkscreener(?)), dealing with the ordering process, having to sit on the money, et cetera. And any interest that the money earns while in your possession would be unlikely to cover your time (although I suppose that every bit helps). All without knowing for sure whether or not you'll end up being able to go through with the deal.

It's just a suggestion. Probably many more reasons than the above why it wouldn't be a good idea, lol.

Thanks for the feedback brother, truly appreciated, however way too much work to manage. When I finish the website re-design and training my new Assistant Editor and Sales Associates, then we'll rebuild 420Store.com, make another batch of shorts with the new logo, and try again. Give me 6 months. :Namaste:

You gotta' admit, it's a good sign when people like your product enough to want to wear it out and show it off to the world.

I always love the way people perk up when I tell them that I'm involved with 420 magazine and that I'm a serious advocate for mj legalization.

I just wanted a couple of shirts, mainly as a conversation starter/ice breaker for the cause.

I do have a couple of NORML t's, and they always get a conversation started with someone which gets that ol' mmj for GA conversation started...that just makes me feel so good inside!

The most important thing for us to do is get "boots on the ground" for the cause!

I've never seen anywhere on the site to buy 420 magazine stuff but, I sure do like the idea of wearing a 420 mag shirt and having people ask me about it which would open the door right up to start a dialog about awareness...what do ya' think?

Maybe a new way to make donations as well?

If their is a place to get 420 mag stuff already,I'm sorry for the thread and please send me the link.:420: sure is a good looking logo for a t-shirt, don't you think?
Would definitely draw attention to you

I will buy one. I would need a different size by the time I won one. I would also be proud to Wear one.
You’ll be surprised how fast you learn about this wonderful plant that we all love ❤️. Just keep reading successful members grow journal’s and you can learn a lot from unsuccessful grower’s what not to do. Happy growing CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom