420 Magazine Officially Celebrates 4/20/2008

New Online User Record!
:clap:

420record.jpg

Ha! Fuckin' 420 finally! :smokin:

We kicked it off at midnight with two blunts of Super Silver Haze, just hit my first bowl from our 5 grams for the day, and I'm thinking today is gonna be one damn great 420! :cheesygrinsmiley:

1136 and counting x2

hehe number 5 eh? yay! I wish I didnt go through my stash so fast....only about 2 bowls for today....but it's ok because we can get more tomorrow. :-D unless we go for a sample nug.......;-D

Oh, I think my eyes are bleeding . . .

I am so sorry Carrie. I've been smokin' and eating Quazee Rabbit Carrot Cake all day long. I also went for a long ride on the bike through the countryside. Somebody smoke Carrie out!

Happy 420 every1 got done just smokin my first dank blunt not really sure wat type of bud its suppose 2 b purp n is kinda purp on the outside but n da inside a light green n lots of trichs but WONDERFUL FOR 420 ill have a update in a while if I don't forget lol

I am so sorry Carrie. I've been smokin' and eating Quazee Rabbit Carrot Cake all day long. I also went for a long ride on the bike through the countryside. Somebody smoke Carrie out!

lol I am workin... although right after I am going to go pack one up...and invite my whole family to join. hehe....it would be all I have for today...but thats ok! because...I treat everyday like it's 420 anyways LMFAO and just getting to share one bowl with the rents, and siblings would be a nice memory.

hrm....carrot cake eh? silly wabbits! ;-P

BUT being in here is a nice way to celebrate 420 I enjoy the company of all yall in here while I am wokin....( I mean...who else gets to go to work and chillax on 420mag?) ( I bet alot of people but I consider myself lucky)

:bongrip::bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

aight....I am off it's closing time here at the store....I hope you all have a very very good 420 and my thoughts are with all of you.

good luck to MV & Mrs MV. tomorrow.

have fun and be safe always.

I'm going to burn one. :-D

lata.

Back
Top Bottom