420 Magazine Officially Celebrates 4/20/2008

12 minutes till 4:20 here in Ontario Canada:) spark er up :passitleft:

765_thumb.jpg

Yeah guys I knew we were going to bust the online record this year.
But i got a quick Q? for anyone out there that is liscensed to toke- Did you see any XMAS price hikes at the local dispensaries- or were there any *special* strains available?
Cuz on the street prices go up just like stores during xmas

peese

-me

woke up hungover, felt like shit, been smoking and i'm feeling fine, i don't mean to bring anybody down, but could everybody take a hit for my father in law, he's in the hospital, i went to see him this morning, and he's not doing good, i'm one of those guys who is actually close to his father in law, i love the guy, so it put a bit of damper on my 420 but i'm still celebrating and super high me was awesome, peace and love, love you all, lets get ripped. - Chico

All troops present and accounted for Sgt. Moose. :rollit:

Most users ever online was 1,752, Today at 03:52 PM.

NIICE

:rollit:This is me; All day long. Tomorrow is the big day in the U.S. If all goes well, it will atleast be known that the average human KNOWS that mary is not a devil, but an angel with green wings.:passitleft::passitleft:

RATS!!! I broke my glass bong. Thank goodness my son (I'm old) but cannabis keeps me feeling young and healthy, brought me over a new one. It is the best and safest medicine for chronic nausea. Plus, if you smoke it you get high. :bong: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom