420 Magazine Officially Celebrates 4/20/2008

Just found this a bit odd and had no one to tell it to. The stats box on the members galleries is stating that there are currently 6,666 comments on all of our 2.8Gb of photos. Sempt a bit ominus to me, hope the day stays as good as i let it start out.

peese out
-ME​

Happy 4/20 from Hollywood

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

congrats!!!! happy 420 everyone... im gonna smoke and ride my bike!!!!

Happy 420 to all. Smoking my White Widow as i type. Blaze all day every day thats the way we roll around here. LOL

Great shots, guys! Herb, the leaf on the cake is a very nice touch. :smokin: Did you make the cannaoil with LR?

Happy 420! Before I leave for the festivities today, I'm going to post all of this morning's pictures.

Yeap, The cannaoil was made with LR2. I wish I could share a piece of cake with all my 420 friends. :ganjamon:

Welcome Mediaguy!

I thought so Herb. :smokin: Sounds like its gonna be quite powerful. And it looks delicious. Great job! Also, is the icing made with cream cheese and icing sugar? And I was wondering... is it pronounced "Quasi" like the hunchback of Notre Dame, or like how Elmer Fudd pronounces crazy?

I thought so Herb. :smokin: Sounds like its gonna be quite powerful. And it looks delicious. Great job! Also, is the icing made with cream cheese and icing sugar? And I was wondering... is it pronounced "Quasi" like the hunchback of Notre Dame, or like how Elmer Fudd pronounces crazy?
I ate that slice last night and waited to smoke until the cake kicked in. I was flying - I was sitting here grinning from ear to ear.:partyboy:

Happy 420 to all :yummy: For those of you who are blessed to live in a Cannabis Free state/country and grow you own or have access to true Medical Marijuana i.e. 15-25% THC. Please remember those of us who are stll living in darkness having to settle for schwag rather than the real thing. We will make it to Freedom Day when Marijuana is legalized and recognized as the Healing Weed rather than the government propagandized killer weed. :peace: Have fun, be safe and enjoy. Please set a bud aside for a moment of silence for those of us still suffering with schwag :rollit:

Welcome eltone! There is a buzz in the air!

heya and happy 420. woooooooo

hit it at midnight last night. and then again this am...but I gotta work now till 4. Get out just in time. :-D

Hiya Carrie8300,

I'll be your new stalker...JK

have a day at work, and have a great day when it's over....

anyways, Happy 420 again all.

Like a prom dress at midnight, i'm off....

:bong:13ongon247:bong:

thanks 420 magazine for your work and a forum to help us learn how to get high without a big hassle.I think the members are great and very savvy.I think i'll celebrate by buying a vaporizer!!

Back
Top Bottom