420 Magazine Website News: June 2018

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to our June update for members.

Every month we publish a summary of what's been going on behind the scenes on your behalf at 420 Magazine. The move to a new HQ has been completed, although we're still unpacking. 420 Shipping is getting caught up on sending out all the magazine contest prizes (T shirts, lighters, nug jars etc), so if you haven't received your goodie package yet, be assured that you will soon.

Also on the subject of contest winners, we are now caught up with the titles in the new software, having had to manually re-enter all the contest winners from every contest since God was a boy. It has however allowed us to make the format of all titles consistent - they changed a lot over the years! If by any chance we missed you - and we're 419% certain that we haven't, but there's always a chance - then please start a Conversation with Teddy Edwards and he'll sort it out.

We'll repeat our important information regarding uploading photos, in case you missed it last month. Thanks to constructive member feedback, we have simplified the photo upload process, bringing it down to a couple of clicks. If anyone still needs help, here's the link to the tutorial - Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos. Our team of Moderators are always here to help too, so if you're still baffled about something, do drop one of them a Private Message or post your question in the support thread - Brand New Forums & Gallery.

There is a plethora of new tutorials for the new software that we have written and posted for members. They include how to post, how to upload photos and videos, how to follow threads, how to add links to your signature and all the basics. You will find these, and ones still to come, in our Member Resources.

If you are a fresh face here, please do take a moment and read our Posting Guidelines. They are there to help and protect you and to keep 420 Magazine full of the spirit of knowledge-sharing, friendship and good vibes that we all work so hard to preserve.

Also we'd remind everyone to check our daily updated Home Page regularly. Many of us can get into the habit of just sticking to the journals and help forums, however on the home page you'll find all the most recent news and announcements, reviews and warrior profiles as well as articles celebrating our contest-winning members and generous sponsors. There are medical forums, legal forums, hemp information and much, much more. 420 Magazine has up to date information on all aspects of Cannabis and Hemp. Explore, enjoy and contribute!

We always say that we wouldn't be here without our Sponsors, however it's equally true that 420 Magazine wouldn't be such a great mission without you, our members. We are always grateful for your presence, contributions, positive energy and spirit of helping others. :love:

Human Resources: Job Opportunities
If you are interested in helping to support our Mission, please do check out our Human Resources forum.

We are currently looking for a Gallery Moderator to help us keep photos on-topic and on-site. We are a relatively small team and truly need a volunteer who would like to support our Mission. If you are interested in this role, and can spare a few hours every day, please email support@420magazine.com

Thank you to those members who have already approached us for this role. We'll be in touch.

Sponsors
We are pleased to announce that June's Sponsor of the Month is Terpinator.

Sticky, say Terpinator, is an understatement. It stimulates maximum terpinoid and plant oil production. Terpinator has a neutral PH of about 6 and can be used from vegetating state all the way through flush. It has been tested at a very high concentrations with a large variety of nutrients and mediums - never with any results of burning or negative effects.

We are always grateful to new and renewing sponsors. This month we are delighted to welcome and thank the following sponsors:
420 Sponsor: Gorilla Grow Tents
420 Sponsor: Namaste Vaporizers
420 Sponsor: Herbies Seeds

It's thanks to these and all our sponsors that 420 Magazine can continue to operate as a free resource for everyone.

Contests
420 Magazine runs five contests each month, celebrating our members and their work. If you enjoy photos of sticky buds or extraordinary plants, if you aspire to be the Member of the Month or want to see some of the best grow journals anywhere, then do look at our monthly contests. Congratulations to all our winners, who, thanks to our sponsors, will be receiving some great prize packages.

Bonsaiweed - 420 Magazine's Member of the Month - May 2018
Agemon - 420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest - May 2018
Cultivator - 420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - May 2018
Marzbadrock - 420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - May 2018
Newty - 420 Magazine's Grow Journal Of The Month - June 2018

You don't have to be an experienced grower to enter the contests - any member with a minimum of 50 posts may enter and vote in those with polls. There are some great prizes to win - exclusive 420 Magazine merchandise such as nug jars, t-shirts, lighters, magnets (which you can't get hold of any other way), and some quality and high value goods from our sponsors too; lights, nutrients, vaporizers, seeds, gift certificates and much more.

420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest - June 2018
420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - June 2018
420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - June 2018
420 Magazine's Member of the Month - June 2018

So if you fancy picking up a garden-full of great prizes, or just enjoy looking at some of the most beautiful plants and nugs produced on the planet, do check out our contests. They are fun and inspirational.

That's it for this month. Thank you for being a valuable part of our Mission, we are truly grateful for you.

Sending you all lots of love and positive energy through the universe.

Teddy Edwards
420 Administrator

:Namaste:

Good stuff.

On the topic of the new platform.

I really like the new platform. Its taken some getting used to after being so many yesrs under the old format. However although its taken a little time to navigate and figure out the new platform i for one think its leagues better than the old software. Its alot easier to use and i particularly like the option to tag names in threads, its very useful and makes finding some threads easier as well as helping to attract more experienced members to heklp out those who may be struggling. Overall I think the team has done a great job and its nice that we now have our titles back on show, i know i speak for more than myself to say we are proud of the titles we earn be it one or many.

Just on the topic of contests. The contests are a great way to have some fun and get a title for best plant or nug or member etc. I ws just wondering if there was a way to attract more European sponsors possibly? It just feels a little unfair that those outside of the USA can no longer win the actual prizes on offer for the most part. As i said the goal to me of the contests is fun and i like to have some friendly competition with fellow members here, some friendly rivalries going back years now. I mention it as ive had some messages outside of the forum about this topic and no one wanted to bring it up. I know you guys are over worked but just something to maybe consider in future due to the high number of members who are based outside the US.

Keep up the good work...

Back
Top Bottom