Votes: 4 5.3%
  • The Butcher

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heres my entry Pure Power Plant mother.......4 weeks into flower

12_30_09_c.jpg

:cheer::thanks:

I worder if these are suppose to be current plants or just any old pic. I still have on my PC? I mean I still have pic's from afew very exceptional plants but they are like 2-3 months old. Hell some are a year old. I wonder, I guess I'll just have to dig threw my flower tent and see if anything in there is worthy of posting. One thing bout these they are plants that are in the ground during Dec. Current grows. Butch thats a ripper bud dude. What 2-3 oz's? Irish that pic is crazy. And well purple that's been my weakness, ever since I was a kid and took my first toke off Cali Purple Hair Sense. Awesome Lowrider too dude. Keep it green ya'll.

There's no rule or restriction about the age of the pic or grow ;) This is about displaying your best work. Not any old pic though - the plant needs to have been grown by the poster.

The Plant of the Month Poll for December 2009 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:thanks: We Need More Photos - Please Keep Them Coming :thanks:

Well probly was better to wait seeing most votes this site has are spent. And I will not ever send same plant pic for a second go around, but I have a warlock, that will rock your socks. Bud's are so nice all you can do is smoke one single flower in a one hit bong at a time. Reminds me of being 19 again. GL all here.

Hard choice, afew pic's in here are hard to see which plant they are entering. Butch that wasn't a plant that was one huge bud. looking fine, but the purples looked great. Lowrider is cool Southern. I've planted afew lowrider's in the past but I never did get one that did as promised. I had 3' lowriders. What vender did you use? Nice plants all, but I can only vote for one. Ya'll enjoy your harvests. Great Job to all

Well probly was better to wait seeing most votes this site has are spent. And I will not ever send same plant pic for a second go around, but I have a warlock, that will rock your socks. Bud's are so nice all you can do is smoke one single flower in a one hit bong at a time. Reminds me of being 19 again. GL all here.

Do you have a pict in your gallery of the warlock? love to see it:bong:

Congratulations to this month's winners..

December 2009: Plant of the Month
1st: Mr.GrowitALL
2nd: SouthernWeed
3rd: Irish

Rep points and titles being adjusted right now ;)

Thanks so much for your participation and congratulations on your respective victories.

Submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition. Please remember to include info on the strain and other sticky icky details ;)

Back
Top Bottom