420 Password Recovery

RobbyMac

First, let me explain I have been sober of my favorite thang: "Maryjane" for more than 3 months (because my tolerance was incredibly high and I <i>needed</i> a break)....

So get this. A few nights back I was talking on the phone to my girlfriend. It was around 3:00am and I was super-tired. And it dawned on me that earlier that day I let someone know my password to my computer. So I decided to change it - like a dumbass. Because for the first time in my life, the next day I couldn't remember the password to save my life.

Well, shit happens I guess. But anyhoo I tried for hours and hours.. trying different passwords I've used in the past, albeit nothing was working. I had no clue in hell what it could be other than the fact I remembered I kept it short.

The next night, a friend of mine decided she wanted to party. So I bought a case of brew, and she had the ganja. I put on some good tunes (from my iPod) I did about 6 beer-bongs in a row (not my fav thing to bong, but hey I was getting a decent buzz). I broke out my water bong for the first time in months because she didn't have a bowl or anything on her.. and I sat there buzzin' from the alcohol.. watchin' her break up some dank-ass-smellin' bud. She loaded my bong and said; "your bong, you get the green hit".

...C'mon could you say "No" to a pretty girl passing you some fresh sticky dank in a nice water bong?? ..Didn't think so :bong:

Yeah. I hit it. I hit it hard too, a few times. And in a couple short minutes, that feeling I missed came over me. Man, honest to God, I don't remember ever being 'that' high in my life... I was out-there man! I'm talking hardcore belly laughs about simply anything. I was thinking to myself; "I haven't been this happy in ages!".

Then my younger brother, outta nowhere, says to me: "Hey man, so what's your password?", somehow thinking that I would magically know it. And I took one look at my keyboard and typed it. I didn't even need to think (as if I could haha) it was just there, I knew it. and I was high off my ass!! lol! Then I told them: "Hey, now we don't need the iPod" just realizing myself that the password was correct, and I was logged in lol!

So anyone out there that wants to say that pot effects your memory. it does. it works wonders for password recovery! :Rasta:

~Rob :peace:

LMFAO.

........your making me very excited for when I actually get to have some of the sticky stuff myself.

stopped being able to afford it.....so it had to be given up for a while. But I am really really really really looking forward to that first bong load. *smiles*

I think I have been coming on here because I miss it so much...and on here at least I get to be around a bunch of cool people....and read about it, and look at it....if only the smell could go through the computer ya know? but I just keep thinking to myself......that first bowl will blow you away. :-D I'm so excited.

lol I hate changing passwords....almost all mine are the same...but now everytime I have to have a new one they make me add a number or something else...so I just recently made a list of passwords....so I dont get them confused.

now if my bestfriend could smoke one and remember where she put her mini hooka....... ( we toked and she put it somewhere about 3 years ago....still hasnt found it.) That little thing made me the most high I have ever been. :-(

thats sweet tho..... toke....ahh I remember now. LOVE IT. :-D

lmao i wish it helped my roomates memory. i had to get up at 7:30 this morning (my day off) to help him find his keys cause we were stoned last night and forgot where he put them.

ha ha ha ^^ I've been there many times. but I put my keys on a chain connected to my wallet so I wont lose them again. one of my stoner thoughts to do that. Well I hope everyone enjoys there day or night. Blaze Up Peeps!

It is strange when you can't remember a password or phone number, but if you don't think about it, your fingers will automatically key them end. Maybe sometimes we try to fly ourselves, when all along we should have been on auto pilot.

Well, it must be a deep spot in a turn in a shallow river.

Back
Top Bottom