420's Hydro Charlie8Brown Grow Journal - 2014

I was wondering if you chose to use rockwool or rapid rooters.

Did you call your girlfriend dumb? Lololol jk that's what I woulda done, tho. Frealz, I woulda been like"biiiiiiiiitch..."

Ever see the first ep of key and peele? Oh, man so funny.

My girl is picking some things up lately because I just had surgery. So, she's feeding and watering like a sweetheart for me. Hope you guys got a laugh out of that situation.

Have a nice weekend, can't wait for the update. Good luck.

I was wondering if you chose to use rockwool or rapid rooters.

Did you call your girlfriend dumb? Lololol jk that's what I woulda done, tho. Frealz, I woulda been like"biiiiiiiiitch..."

Ever see the first ep of key and peele? Oh, man so funny.

My girl is picking some things up lately because I just had surgery. So, she's feeding and watering like a sweetheart for me. Hope you guys got a laugh out of that situation.

Have a nice weekend, can't wait for the update. Good luck.

I chose to not use rockwool due to the fact that sometime growing with it can cause a little harsh taste to it, but that is just a preference of mine.

Yeah, lol but she is learning a lot too. I am currently teaching her as we go along the journey. I don't believe I have seen key and peele.

Next update is being posted tonight.

O.k. I know it has been a while since that last update so this is one is going to have a decent amount of pictures I hope everyone enjoys. As for going my Money Maker is moving a very slow rate due to the incident with it a couple of weeks ago. I am going to see if it regains ground and catches up or atleast speeds up, if not I might get rid of it due to me crounching for time. The reason for the time crounch is that my lease is up and I have to move, so I am looking to rent or most likely end up buying a new house so that way I do not end up in this predicament again. well lets get these pics up, let me know what you think. By the way I did top the bigger one this week.
20140519_004004.jpg
20140518_182615.jpg
20140518_182607.jpg

Strawberry Blue
6787.jpg
5902.jpg
41152.jpg
31487.jpg
21672.jpg
12490.jpg

Money Maker(not performing)
F136.jpg
E37.jpg
D107.jpg
C142.jpg

Well Oficially just finished the fourth week now it is time to move on to the fifth week. Feel free to ask any questions or share anything that you think would help or any advise to be shared.

20140524_174243.jpg

Strawberry Blue

31491.jpg
21676.jpg
12497.jpg

Money Maker

C144.jpg
B156.jpg
A199.jpg

I will post more pics soon of where it is now and when it is done, due to the fact that not to much is going on in the thread I have felt kind of discouraged to keep sharing pics and what has been going on. I will try this again in the future and give it another shot but in the mean time I am still growing.

well today I have a sad story. Earlier today I needed to move the light and find a way to get more space between the light and the plant due to it slightly burning the plants. Both plants have out grown the tent that I have when trying to adjust the light it ended up crushing the Money Maker and there was no saving it, now all I have is the Strawberry blue. I had to move it out of the tent and hang the light from the ceiling. so I hope the rest of this grow finishes well. The next grow I will be more prepared. I guess this was meant to be due to myself moving soon and not getting everything needed.

I apoligize to everyone for not posting anything in the grow journal for a while now, but I got really discouraged with the journal the way it was going but I have finished this grow I might start another but do not know as of right now due to me growing my ass off and trying to keep up with everything, as well as I am dealing with moving situation as well. hope you like what I shared for this but again I do apologize the next one I do will be updated more and I will talk more.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom