4u2sm0kes grow journal Church, GDP, Grapefruit Diesel

4u2sm0ke

So, I have decided to create a journal to track my progress, tho a little late.

In this grow I have Grand Daddy Purple x2, The Church x2 and Grapefruit Diesel x2 - Harborside clones

They vegged hard under 1000k for 2 months and are currently in their 2nd week of flower

The specs:

1000k -
GrowLab GL145
Can33 w/ Vortex 6"
70%Roots Organics soil 30%Perlite (next grow I am going Coco)
Temp 75-78, RH 40 - 48%

Advanced Nutrient full line up:
Connoisseur A/B
Bud Candy (the new Sweet Leaf)
HammerHead PK9/18 (instead of Big Bud)
CarboLoad
Bud Blood (bad ass stuff!)
Nirvana
Voodoo Juice
Piranha
Tarantula

My moms are on the full AN Sensi schedule (more on my moms later, that is a whole other room)

Here is my GrowLab 145 (I had a HomeBox XL for 3 years that I got good use out of) it has its issues (still better then the HB tho) I think all tents suck, but right now I am still a renter so...

DSC_0213.JPG

Here is the start of my grow (I upgraded a bunch of stuff since this pic, still am too) this was right after their transplant from 4" pots...

DSC_0101.JPG

Here is about 2 weeks later, had a Cal-Mag issue I took care of

DSC_0170.JPG

Will continue....

:passitleft:

Here they are when they moved into the GrowLab, I vegged them for about 1 more week to get them used to the new tent, they are at about 1 1/2 month of veg here.

GDP (and sister behind) on the left, The Church (and sister behind) in the middle and Grapefruit Diesel on the right (by far the funnest to grow, very, very aggressive)

DSC_0214.JPG

Here is the Trellis I made, I have more ideas for it on my next run and I will make it bigger to accommodate 3 more plants, always thinking....

DSC_0190.JPG

First week of 12/12

The GDP's have always been slow growers (I like the smoke) I am making the Trellis adjustable next run...

DSC_02392.JPG

This is my new mom tent, GrowLab GL120, it will have a 1000k on the moms so I can turn clones, I have to go pick up the light and my 3x3 in a little bit...

I am stuck with tents until we buy our house next year, IMHO all tents suck, mine just suck the best.....;)

Moms going in:

Aff Goo
The Church
GDP
Green Crack
Grapefruit Diesel (will probably swap for a Querkle mom)

I will be using a EZ-Cloner 120 for my cloning needs...

DSC_0307.JPG

Back
Top Bottom