delhifriend

One plant scrog in a small 4x2 grow tent this is my first real grow

Strain; Delhi friend from dr krippling
10L air pot
Vitalink earth max nutes
Hold label light mix soil
6 weeks in veg from seed

Few questions
1 I seem to have a weird growth on one of the stems it's all closed up and not getting any longer but growing new leaves every day

2 HEAT!! My lights on temp is in the range of 28-31 degrees the plants don't seem to mind though is there a quick fix to drop the temps a little

Has anyone ever done anything like this?

Here are a few pics of the progress and also the strange stem that I just can't get my head around any help would be appreciated thankyou

420-magazine-mobile869677407.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1343401017.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

looks great man never done this before but doing trying it now topped it once . u have any extra fan for right over the whole plant canopy?
about the stem.im not sure but new leaves is always good. :)
hows ur rh?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Has anyone ever done anything like this?

Like what, specifically? I was a bit confused about that question.

Re the heat- Do you have a ventilation fan for air exchange?

I wonder if the funky branch might be a polyploid mutation. Google that and you'll see - it makes some really cool looking buds.

Sorry for the late reply you know how it is . sidney420 yes I have a small clip on 6? Inch fan above the canopy on each side of the tent and then one under the canopy which is 10 inch I believe I have a 4 inch intake Fan at the bottom of the tent and I have a 5 inch carbon filter at the top blowing hot air into the attic space

And specifically I was looking for people who had grown just one plant into a monster which I hope mine will become

Been talking to a friend today and he advised i flip it asap but I was under the impression I should wait till the screen is 70% full but please remember it's only in a ten litre pot so not sure if it will have the root space to grow much bigger

The ph is at a steady 6.5 I am a new grower in this sense I just used to put 10 in a room and let them do there thing

Thanks for the replies guys I really appreciate the imput

About the crazy stem I'm just going to let it go I was thinking of topping it again before flower it can't really find a decent place to top as it's too bushy

As far as filling the screen I usually have it filled right up at flipping to 12/12. A lot of people fill them 3/4 full.

I usually grow my plants to each fill a 2'x2' screen, as I have a bunch of screens that size. They're set up that way so I can move each scrogged plant around. I use ten gallon pots for those. 7 gallons works but it's a bit too small. Sometimes I grow a plant a bit bigger and use it to fill two of those spaces to make a 2 x 4 srog. For those I use a 15 gallon pot which seems to be about the minimum.

You can grow bigger plants in small pots- but you just have to be there to water them constantly, which I'm not, and I doubt if it helps the plant growth at all with its roots being squashed into a small space like that.

Thanks for the reply weaselcracker my plant is in a ten litre pot which is only a 2.2 gallon air-pot I knew I should have gone for the 25 litre minimum but I will order one for next time

The growth hasn't slowed down at all it's not a stretchy sativa it is a full 95% indica so I'm not expecting much stretch when I flip to 12/12

I think to fill the screen 70% it will take another month at least which isn't really a problem I just hope the roots have enough room in the 10 litre pot

Also about the heat the max on my grometer is 31.5 degrees I know it's a little too hot but have no idea how to drop them. Few degrees if anyone has any tips or tricks please let me know

Thank you all for replying and helping me out it's much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom