50 Days In Veg - Female Preflower Macro

CoalCracker

A Few shots of my #2 plants female preflowers 45 days into vegetative growth. Enjoy!

2_female_hairs_3_12-8-12_.jpg
2_female_hairs_2_12-8-12_.jpg
2_female_hairs_12-8-12_.jpg

These shots were taken a few days ago and since this time #2 has exploded with more and longer pistils. I was planning on leaving it in veg for a little extra time however in order to get as much as I can out of my SCROG. As far as I know I can continue to keep it in vegetative growth regardless of pre flowers. Is this correct? Barring of course the possibility that it is an Auto-Strain. It's from bag seed so I have no idea of strain...

you can flower almost to when ya want to. long veg states give the best maximum results but not always . some strains can max as long as there is a good root structure present. i have grown to 24 inches sativas [started flowering]that get 12 feet in the outdoor season and they were fully maxed at 4.5 feet .. i have did indicas at 12 inches that maxed at 24. just an fyi. i do like to see preflowering adolesent flower clusters start before i go all out for flowering and some strains wont till they see a few days of dark.

Back
Top Bottom