6 Cream Caramel, 400W

Re: 6* Cream Caramel, 400W

Hi Myxedup,

you're absolutly right! I am thinking of the next grow right away. :) That's why I am asking for a suggestion on what harvest I can bargain. So you think I can make the dry 100grams?

I did a bit of a research on mollasas, but couldn't find out what that should be. Even my translator couldn't give me any hint - so could you please specify? I would like to try this out in my next grow.

Right now, I am looking for two diffrent genetics to grow - one will be Maple Leaf Indica, the other one I didn't find yet, should be a strong Indica also. Anyone for a suggestion?

Of course I will be around on 420.com, really like this place and the fellow growers. Nice to have you here also, mate!

Kind Regards

Raubtier.

€dit: I gave the exact ammount of Fertilizers again today, didn't change anything.

Ok molasses is a carb and sugar loader for heavy dense sticky sweet buds i love the stuff give it to all my girls in flower at every watering it builds your soil up aswell, you can find in most grocery stores walmart for sure others aswell,i use two different brands one is named brer rabbit unsulphured all natural and the other is grandmas gold standard i know there is a thread somewhere on molasses and its benifits to using during flower , its here on 420 not sure where and im not to computer savvy to hook you up with a link, you could google it and you will find info, sorry not of more help just been using it with great results. i have seven strains growing in a perpetual soil grow under 1000 watters i have any where from 15 to 20 in flower at all times . one day my wife is going to help me get some of it on 420 to be viewed, the strains i have are mango,sour diesel,eastcoast sour diesel,grunk,purple urkel,bubba kush,and jerrys berries nice little variety pack . well dont know if i answered your question but there is others that will tell you positive benefits to molasses and im sure since we are discussing it some one will throw up a link in your journal to look at. very glad to hear you are going to keep a garden if nothing else it keeps you out of trouble and is good for the mind body and soul

Thanks myxedup,

I'll try that on the next grow! Hope to see a journal from you very soon, I think it would be very interesting!

I have a problem here. Did my daily fotographs and cought a fly by luck. I did notice them yesterday when I was giving Water+Ferts, but here are the pictures:

P1080062.JPG
test12.jpg

Any response advice? Is it to late on FloweringDay 35 to give Neemoil? I'm afraid I just have the yellow-lime as sollution here...

Kind Regards

Raubtier.

Lookin great Raubtier. The video was very nicely done. Looking forward to seeing your finished yield and knowing how it turned out. Now that I have seen your grow I will be following along till the end and hope you start a new one. :welldone:

Here is a link for a quick molasses questions i found on here.... Suggested schedule for molasses during flowering?

Thanks for both mate, I appreciate that!

Kind Regards

Raubtier.

Hey Raub

Molasses: 1 Tbl per gal per feeding. Last two weeks I up it to 2 tbl per gallon. Even during flush i at least put molasses in the water. Buds look great tho! Sorry about the pests, have you seen any others?

if you still have a couple weeks throw some in, i like to keep my molasses in my veg room so it stays warm and i fill my pitcher with water first then stir the molasses in works perfect whip it up with my wood spoon and beutiful. just shootin the shit and looks like some one found some info on molasses and threw up a link . thats not the one i was talking about but it is going to be the best for info involving mary by real growers. they look happy good work and stay low.

Hey Drojo,

yes - there are more of them, yellow paper would be the only possible reaction to it in this level of Flowering, isn't it?

@myxedup: yes, followed the link and I now think I know what you all are talking about! :) We have a special Eco-Shop here in my city, will buy it tomorrow and give some to my plants the day after tomorrow.

Thanks for the hint man!

Kind Regards

Raubtier.

Hey Raub. You can give them 1 TBL(table) of molasses per gallon. Just try and make sure its unsulphered. Otherwise the ladies should love the molasses. :grinjoint:

Lol.. probably jus got caught up for a couple days.

hey 3Lions,

as DroJo said, I was caught up a little bit. Have to study very hard at the moment. But now I have a fever and got down! ^^

So, what happend? Big time shit happend to one of my plants! After I got a hand on the flys in my grow-room, one of my plants (the very little one) showed bananas! Its the very left plant on the first picture.

You may read about 2 Seedlings that looked a bit strange from the beginning. So I destroyed the worse one, the 2nd not that bad looking one wasn't doing so well and was very short in comparission to the other plants. Now, that exactly plant got bananas! Well - I cut it down, and did a first small harvest.

What can I say? Harvested at Flowering Day 35 (so not even close to final stage) and it realy kicked! Nice and smooth coming high, I am proud of my work! ^^

With the molasses? I bought it, and used it once - after I found the bananas I was in some kind of a shock! So I missed the 2nd Shot and now going on without molasses - shit happens. But I got it, and will use it on my next babes! ;)

Enough said, I have fever, self made chicken soup is almoust ready - so let's roll, with photos at

Flowering Day 32

BT32e.JPG

BT32d.JPG

BT32a.JPG
BT32b.JPG
BT32c.JPG

------------------------------------------------

Flowering Day 34

BT34a.JPG
BT34c.JPG

BT34b.JPG
BT34d.JPG
BT34e.JPG

Flowering Day 35

BT35g.JPG

BT35f.JPG

BT35i.JPG

BT35h.JPG
BT35j.JPG

BT35b.JPG
BT35c.JPG

Flowering Day 39

BT39a.JPG
BT39b.JPG
BT39c.JPG
BT39d.JPG
BT39e.JPG
BT39f.JPG
BT39g.JPG
BT39h.JPG

Flowering Day 43

BT43g.JPG

BT43f.JPG

BT43a.JPG
BT43b.JPG
BT43c.JPG
BT43d.JPG
BT43e.JPG

Flowering Day 44

BT44a.JPG
BT44b.JPG
BT44c.JPG
BT44d.JPG
BT44e.JPG
BT44f.JPG
BT44g.JPG
BT44h.JPG
BT44i.JPG

Flowering Day 45 - Today

BT45a.JPG
BT45b.JPG
BT45c.JPG
BT45d.JPG
BT45e.JPG
BT45f.JPG
BT45g.JPG
BT45h.JPG

Thank you for enjoying! So now only 4 Plants left - can't wait the harvest!

Kind Regards

Raubtier.

Hey 3Lions,

bananas, yes! ^^ I don't know the real name of it - usualy it's grown by male plants and grow to seeds afaik. So there's a certain danger of spreading to the other plants - that's why I decided to protect those and harvested that female getting a penis. :D

The flys are mostly caught by my yellow glue plate, so that danger is no more.

So shot some cute photos today that I want to share. It's not the main bud, it's one of the smaller side-buds.

P1080743.JPG
P1080756.JPG

Have a nice weekend to you all!

Kind Regards

Raubtier.

Hey 3lions my friend!

Thank you for your interesst! Invoices? I think I missdescribed. :)

Well, I had my appranticeship at a german social insurance company and worked their a while. Then I decided to study on a university, therefore, I have to visit school again for a year! :) I am not that old, but mathematics is a pain in the ass for me now!

In about 5 Weeks I have my exams - looks very fine so far - but I have to work very hard and study alot. If I don't have at least 3 or better 4 "A"s in my school certificate - It will be very hard to get in the universitys I picked up.

Hope it will all work out as I hope - wish me best luck my friend! What is your thing right now? :)

Kind Regards

Raubtier.

Lookin very good Raub. You doing jus great :blushsmile:

Back
Top Bottom