6 Cream Caramel, 400W

Re: 6* Cream Caramel, 400W

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa

1st.
:welcome: to 420 mag. Thanks for having your journal with us. Its great having you here.

2nd.
-->Thread Tools
-->Subscribe to this Thread
-->Add subscription
:nicethread:

3rd. Great journal. Absolutely great. Great pictures day by day. That video was awesome to watch. Seriously this is one of the best journals i've seen in almost a year here. Trust me I dont say that to just everyone ;) I find myself in awe because your passion & patience shows. Your plants are in very very good hands, and they are enjoying themselves.

4th Ay-Yo, them is some muthafuck!n sexy ass bitches dude!!!!!! :yummy: You responded well when they were havin their deficiency in late veg. you're coming along very very very nicely :bravo: You doin ya thing w/o question :goodjob::thumb:

Last but not least, You exhibited great patience considering you werent getting many posts. I apologize. There are many many journals, so despite you having a great journal it can easily be overlooked. New journals are slow sometimes getting up but don't worry, something tells me you're going to start having a lot of company around here... hmmmmm :nomo:

oh yea 1 forgot something
+rep
Its much deserved and overdue. I'd rep you like 8 times over if I could. Fantastic grow & journal you got goin here... even tho my dumb ass was mad late, ima stick around.. I wanna see how fat yo bitches gonna get :woohoo:

great job Raub

Dro :nomo:

Hello my Friend,

first of all: Thank you! I realy needed that! ^^

Usually I wouldn't mind, but with nearly noone to talk about that (it goes very low-profile) I got to have some company on a great board like here. Some chit-chat, otherwise I wouldn't know how to keep that secret (just my girl knows of my project). I will order a macro lense for my cam in the next days, and will deliver some bud-closeups I hope.

Please feel also free to give me advice if I could do any better. I didn't use PK+ (Phosporus?, I don't know the english name) yet - will go and buy a bottle tomorrow. And some yellow limepapers also, saw some little flyes.

Kind Regards

Raubtier.

Honestly i have no real advise to give you, you really are doing quite well. There is nothing wrong with asking for help at all, but you seemed to have gotten this far on your own with little help. Thats very commendable. My first couple grows were horrible and I had tons of help. You seem to have a green thumb :)

dro :nomo:

Nice work Raubtier, :nicethread:

Nice presentation all round, wanna set me up a youtube channel for my work? lol Im awful with video n things, guess like most things, including these babies, its all about using the right tools for the job.

I will tag along on your journals I'm sure, altho obviously a newbie I love to learn and we all have different insights at different times right?

:thumb:

p.s your seedlings seem to grow so straight. each one ive seen of my own always grows quite bendy.

How far away from the lights are they? They look quite far away comapred to average.

Raubtier!

Awesome grow so far man! It definitely looks like you know what you're doing. I look forward to seeing your next updates!

GREAT JOB!!

Nice work Raubtier, :nicethread:

Nice presentation all round, wanna set me up a youtube channel for my work? lol Im awful with video n things, guess like most things, including these babies, its all about using the right tools for the job.

I will tag along on your journals I'm sure, altho obviously a newbie I love to learn and we all have different insights at different times right?

:thumb:

p.s your seedlings seem to grow so straight. each one ive seen of my own always grows quite bendy.

How far away from the lights are they? They look quite far away comapred to average.

Hi 3Lions,

i don't know the exact hight of my bulb anymore but here's the setup:

Schrank.jpg

I also used one of these to heave a perfect climate control.

minigewaechshaus.jpg

The seedlings shoud have about 30°C and 80 to 90% Air Humidity (but really just for the first week). If you have one of these, you can spray water inside on the roof when the humidity goes down. What temp. and humidity do you have right now?

3Lions, thank you that you liked my presentation. I really just used "Picasa" a absolut freware program by google. It also uploads your movies on youtube automaticly if you wish to.

ConqueringLOJ, thank's man! See you arround!

Kind Regards

Raubtier.

Hi there my friends!

I started with Hesi Phosphor Plus on Flowering-Day 25, would like to have a comment on the growth of my plants. Is ok for Flowering-Day 30? And the colour is very dark now with leaves stretching to the light - should I change anything?

Here are the Pictures:

Flowering-Day 24

BT24a.JPG
BT24c.JPG
BT24d.JPG
BT24e.JPG
BT24f.JPG
BT24g.JPG
BT24h.JPG

-------------------------------------------

Flowering-Day 25

BT25g.JPG
BT25e.JPG
BT25d.JPG

BT25a.JPG
BT25b.JPG
BT25c.JPG
BT25h.JPG

Flowering-Day 28

BT28b.JPG
BT28a.JPG

Flowering-Day 29

BT29.JPG

Flowering-Day 30

BT30b.JPG
BT30a.JPG

Hope you enjoyed, I think, I can be satisfied with the growth...

Kind Regards

Raubtier.

Yea they definitly look good for day 30! I've got some ladies at day 37 that dont look that pretty. You're doin a great job :goodjob::welldone::bravo:

+rep Raub :thumb:
dro:reading420magazine:

lol oh yes, the cabbage looking one.

Might have been interesting to see how it produced, might have been freakily brilliant tho understand your fears.

I do love this grow, I love different peoples grows for different reasons and learn many things but this is a good basis for making it look very presentable and clear and nice daily updates during the veg that is great for comparisons against our own ladies etc. +reps

lol oh yes, the cabbage looking one.

Might have been interesting to see how it produced, might have been freakily brilliant tho understand your fears.

You're absolutly right, mate! Now I would love to have this beauty-queen watched growing - would be great for understanding the growth and maybe the sick high! ^^ I couldn't use the free spot anyway propper - so it's just a loss. :(

And great to have you all here folks!

Another question: Is there any downside of giving Hesi Phophor Plus and Super Vit? The leaves are very dark green and I want to avoid an overdose of ferts. I someday read that SuperVit and Phosphor Plus isn't realy a Fert but a booster and can be used without any great danger - but I am not sure.

Kind Regards

Raubtier.

If its too green for you could lower the dose a bit, but honestly they looked good to me. Up to you in the end my friend. :popcorn:

easy on the 100 gs, you did good has been a day or two since i visited, you got the bug now dont you? i dont think this will be your last grow im guessing you are already thinking about the next one. i grow in soil and i love it i have been using dutch masters gold series a&b grow and flower with regular doses of cal mag and mollasas in flower, next grow you do try adding a little cal mag in flower they eat it up like nitro in veg also adding mollasas all thru flowering stage makes for heavier and sticker buds, i do this in roots organic greenfieds wonderful pre mixed soil with peat,coco,bat guano,worm castings and quite a few other goodies. anyways you are doing great they look nice and hope to see you around for awhile im new to 420 but not to growing , ive been reading journals of all and cant seem to stay away from hear everyone is very helpful and respectful for the most part im thinking.

Back
Top Bottom