6 weeks into flowering is this the normal dying process or am I missing something.

Freefall

My fan leaves started to turning yellow from the bottom of the plant. I thought I had nut lock out so I did a flush and then fed the plant.. I am using fox farms big bloom and Alaska fish fertilizer. I think the buds look nice but this is my first grow so I have nothing to compare. I am growing in soil and using cfl's.
thanks for the help in advance

Is this just the normal dying process of the plant or am I missing something. Here is a couple of pics:
image3262.jpg

image3261.jpg

Here is what it looked like at three weeks
image2907.jpg

Re: 6 weeks into flowering is this the normal dying process or am I missing something

If this a hybrid or an indica, 6th week flowering is about sucking the nitrogen out from fan leaves. They actually do not grow any more and will slowly start dying out! As your game is all about buds at this point and that inludes mainly K and P (with some Mg and Ca too) there's nothing to worry about. Just trim them if they start to crumble!

Re: 6 weeks into flowering is this the normal dying process or am I missing something

If this a hybrid or an indica, 6th week flowering is about sucking the nitrogen out from fan leaves. They actually do not grow any more and will slowly start dying out! As your game is all about buds at this point and that inludes mainly K and P (with some Mg and Ca too) there's nothing to worry about. Just trim them if they start to crumble!

Thanks makes me feel a little better. I did increase the nutes a little and added some Mg and Ca. I heard red diesel is a 9 to 11 week flower so I what to make sure she makes it. All the pistols are still clear so it still needs to live a little longer.

looks fine, normal plant, start watching trichomes!! you want to see them like this picture taken w/ good digital camera-macro-zoom mode.

tri613.jpg

these trichs have no amber yet, not quite done when pic was taken.

Back
Top Bottom