60 Day AutoFlower - DWC-Self Pollination

Yea man.
Constantly tweaking, I'm going to hardware store to pick up some material to construct my own reflector for these 105w bulbs.

Maximizing potential!:thumb:

I just got finished planting those Pink Salad. Got 2 in DWC, and 4 in 2 liter jugs. Here is a pic of the defoiled chic. 3days?

Cheers!

DAMN!! Nice vegetation!! I'll be posting an update tomorrow w/ some pics I took tonight right before I changed out the buckets. Gave the Driz clone another haircut yesterday, but left the tip fans alone to see if GiGa's idea makes a difference in growth. From the looks at her today it looks like he might be in to something! Got a lot faster regrowth compared to the last defo. I didn't touch the Russian, so it would be day 3 for her too. But she's been stunted for a while and grows pretty slow. But she's picking up a bit since I got the humidity back up. 11nodes and @ 5" tall. :rofl: When the seedling hits its 4th node I'm gonna flip regardless. So we'll see how that pans out. :) Maybe another week.

K

Thanks High 420 will be fun, just give it some time.

@Korlion

Hell yea man, I'm working on the tweaks for my DWC. Think I need to change my solution and get some distilled water, and start fresh. It's just hell trying to adjust tap water with a drop ph tester lol I'm like is that yellow or brownish yellow. So most RO water comes at around 5.5. Then I can get a good look at what 5.5 ph looks like on these drop testers, and maybe go back to tap water. But still RO water is soo much better in terms of ppm. Makes the game so much smoother.

Glad you got a great response on this defoil with her. So what did you do diff in order to speed up her recovery?

Yea she responds so well to defoil. I'm going to leave her be for now. She has over 32 nodes now... each node has 2 branches... so roughly 62 bud sites.. Heh. Now just let her veg those branches out! WIll be LST the fuck out them to BTW. I might scrog it. Will be scroging the Auto's though!

Just finished crafting my dual Spectrum CFL fixture. This bad girl is holding 2 105w CFL 1 2700k and 1 6500k 12400 lumens.
Smoked a bowl of sativa and got that creative high going, and this is what I came out with. Not bad for under 24 bucks! Hope you enjoy and learn something!

Dont mind that wooden yard stick, that's for beating my wifes ass... she likes it kinky like that for some reason.. old school teacher fetish?:circle-of-love:
Anyways.....

BOOOM!:high-five:

IMG_068910.JPG
IMG_069011.JPG
IMG_069113.JPG
IMG_069310.JPG
IMG_069418.JPG
IMG_069516.JPG
IMG_069619.JPG
IMG_069724.JPG
IMG_069819.JPG
IMG_070018.JPG
IMG_070116.JPG
IMG_070221.JPG
IMG_070421.JPG
IMG_070517.JPG
IMG_070618.JPG
IMG_071215.JPG
IMG_071315.JPG

Just finished crafting my dual Spectrum CFL fixture. This bad girl is holding 2 105w CFL 1 2700k and 1 6500k 12400 lumens.
Smoked a bowl of sativa and got that creative high going, and this is what I came out with. Not bad for under 24 bucks! Hope you enjoy and learn something!

WELL DONE Tzak!

Nice craftsmanship.:thumb:

It'll make a huge difference. Have you thought about maybe lining the inner surface w/ some of that reflectix?
It will have a better reflectivity ratio (97%!) than the brushed aluminum.

Like it!

K

I made a hood out of that kind of duct once for a 400w hps. It worked but after a while the inside started to look
tarnished. Turns out the inside and maybe the outside is coated with something. The heat from the bulb burnt it
I guess. Those cfls might not get hot enough to cause that.

Alright, I will def line the inside with that!! Such great idea... I have alot of extra refletix... That shit is soo awesome.. It cleans very easy also... Oh... and it's Cheap!!

WELL DONE Tzak!

Nice craftsmanship.:thumb:

It'll make a huge difference. Have you thought about maybe lining the inner surface w/ some of that reflectix?
It will have a better reflectivity ratio (97%!) than the brushed aluminum.

Like it!

K

BOOOM!!:thumb:

Thanks a lot K for the advise:goodjob:. I can't image the difference this is going to make!!!

:Namaste:

IMG_071621.JPG

6 Days after complete strip.

She is filling out.

IMG_076121.JPG
IMG_074817.JPG
IMG_072223.JPG

My pink salad are planted are on there way. Will see sprouts some time 2morrow or next!

Back
Top Bottom