600w, flood tray

Re: 600w , flood tray

i drilled a 1/4 " hole n my tray & installed gromlet then ran hose 2 rez the x s water is draining:yahoo::

i like your set up... i have been watching this journal since you started. i do have a question for you.
do you think you could just use the net cup w/hydroton and still use the ebb-flow set up, but not fill the tray with hydroton, and install the net cup in a lid on top of the tray? i hope that made sense...
i am researching ebb-flow and and also i will be ordering northern lights soon. i am thinking of not using my aero/dwc set up for something not so tall.
keep up the good work...

i like your set up... i have been watching this journal since you started. i do have a question for you.
do you think you could just use the net cup w/hydroton and still use the ebb-flow set up, but not fill the tray with hydroton, and install the net cup in a lid on top of the tray? i hope that made sense...
i am researching ebb-flow and and also i will be ordering northern lights soon. i am thinking of not using my aero/dwc set up for something not so tall.
keep up the good work...
i think the rocks are needed they retain water & food inbetween feedings however if u fed more frequently & the tray was completely dark on the inside it could work ... ive seen grows with regular pots . the roots just stay n the pot hope this helps:bongrip:

hello smoker:roorrip: how often do you flood? i was thinking about building one myself,but i'm trying to figure out how or when to flood.. what size pump should i use if i do 5 med size plants?

Back
Top Bottom