90W LED Barrel Grow

zendeejay

Hi Guys & Girls, resident growers and weed connoisseurs

I have just finished germinating 2x Power Africa a 1 x OG Kush and transplanted them into 10" pots which i will be growing in a 120ltr blue plastic barrel, (pictures of my setup so far to follow), i am growing in a soil medium and once the seeds have sprouted i want to start using the lst training technique to increase the yield and reduce the height.

SAM_04105.JPG
SAM_04093.JPG

Basically i am just looking for comments advise and any other titbits people can offer. below is a link to my gallery

Regards
Zendeejay

P.S Just worked out why the pictures weren't working, new link added now

The barrel is about 500mm wide and 900mm tall, from reports on seed germination i didn't expect all 3 seeds to germinate but they did perfectly (must have done something right, i snore like little Nicky so maybe it was the vibrations which forced them out of their shells ;-) ), using the LED UFO light the temps are about my room temp but that is a bad representation as i have a monster of a pc which heats up my room, usually it is a stable 60-70 degrees. the barrel lid currently is supported on 25mm bits of scrap wood to provide air flow, though i am currently customizing 2 x 140mm pc fans to provide intake and exhaust air circulation. just got to finish off the fan surrounds so i can attach the active carbon filters.

Thanks for your comments, i have started a little grow journal to document the cycle and help me and others improve, hopefully what i learn from this will help with the Raspberry Cough which will be the next batch.

Back
Top Bottom