A Different Breed

greenhouse2

hello u guys,with all the posts ive read from the us,am i right to assume that in some states it is legal to use pot as medication?What are the requirements to qualify for said meds?Are there controlled labs growing for patients or are you just allowed grow in your house?How easy is it to fake any of the illness you need to have?sorry for all the questions,i just find it amusing the idea of a load of pot-heads pretending to be ill,and snobs like wine snobs pretending you can taste this and you can taste that blah blah blah,or maybe it is just i am an un-cultured snob????

Yes, Marijuana is illegal in some parts of the world. While, some have approved it only for medical conditions with proper Medical Marijuana Card.

hello u guys,with all the posts ive read from the us,am i right to assume that in some states it is legal to use pot as medication?

These are the states allowing its citizen to use marijuana for proper marijuana card holder.

Alaska | Arizona | California | Colorado | Delaware | District of Columbia | Hawaii | Maine | Maryland | Michigan | Montana | Nevada | New Jersey | New Mexico | Oregon | Rhode Island | Vermont | Washington

It's legal under state law, however it seemed that it's illegal under Federal Law. I know, twilight zone.

What are the requirements to qualify for said meds?

You can qualify for one if you fit anything in between of breaking a nail to having serious health condition. heh

Are there controlled labs growing for patients or are you just allowed grow in your house?

There are experience growers will take the cultivation in their own home or join up with others for co-op and do it in a spacious building for higher yield in optimal condition, so the quality of the strain is maximized. Of course once awhile you'll hear legal growers get busted by the DEA since they work for the Federal and under them still consider illegal.

How easy is it to fake any of the illness you need to have?sorry for all the questions,i just find it amusing the idea of a load of pot-heads pretending to be ill,and snobs like wine snobs pretending you can taste this and you can taste that blah blah blah,or maybe it is just i am an un-cultured snob????

No one is perfect with perfect health condition. Cannabis has a great range of healing properties that any condition will fall under it, and you're prescribed. Pretend or not the right to smoke natural product should be within our rights. heh

Back
Top Bottom