A Glass Blunt?

pintsized_gal

I smoked with a friend who went to hemp fest in Seattle this year. He obtained a brilliant piece. It was a glass piece with two parts to it. It was about the size of a blunt but with a insertion device going into it. This device remained inserted within the piece to discharge "ass" so that you get a green hit everytime. Slayer The loaded marijuana will stay lit, as if smoking a blunt, throughout your session. It is magnificent and I was wondering if it has a particular name or if anyone knows where I could get one?

Thanks for your help!
~Charla

sounds like a steam roller or perhaps a chillum to me

They are called a chillum my friend :)

pintsized_gal said:
I smoked with a friend who went to hemp fest in Seattle this year. He obtained a brilliant piece. It was a glass piece with two parts to it. It was about the size of a blunt but with a insertion device going into it. This device remained inserted within the piece to discharge "ass" so that you get a green hit everytime. Slayer The loaded marijuana will stay lit, as if smoking a blunt, throughout your session. It is magnificent and I was wondering if it has a particular name or if anyone knows where I could get one?

Thanks for your help!
~Charla

have you tried google? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom