• House and Garden

Votes: 200 24.4%
  • Humbolt

Votes: 20 2.4%
  • Miscellaneous

Votes: 233 28.4%

• Total voters
re: A Poll To See What Kind Of Nutes Are Prefered

started with Cutting Edge Solutions 3 part, now using Blue Planet Nutrients 3 part elite with liquid blue and sweet raw :morenutes:

Re: A poll to see what kind of nutes are prefered.

I been Using AN for 5 years ... Great Result but .... I found something work much better than AN . I Just switched to x-nutrients It work just same as AN but X-nutrients required grow and bloom spray for better uptake .
I use ..
X-nute
mirco and bloom
amino blast
bloom fx

Roottaisc
Orca
Bud Candy
GH Cal-mag

work great . the nugs is rock hard and best taste i havent had in a long time ... :thumb:

I'm doing hydro right now. GH nutes work and are cheap. California based as well.

i waS using botanicare then was needing a flower booster and the new store i tried really mind effed me into the advanced nutes, i still use some of botanicare. my prob then was most likely that i didnt have a digi ph reader an was just starting hydro again an never flowered (long story) getting off track

basically i am wanting the best organic hydro nutes, or vegan. I liked botanicare but needed a flower booster, lookin back i would have tried somthing like bio bud?

so now what i want to do is do a test plant in the organic nutes compaired to the advanced. idk what to try the General organics line? or the botanicare? if anyone would weigh in awesome!

I did see that the advanced line up gave me my biggest and best, but there still wasnt this amazing skunky fruity poopy smell that the botanicare was making, weird way to explain but i'd open and smell and love it but almost have to close it for a sec an then go back for another wiff! lol! I Know it has to be from chemical an organic difference.

an i didnt get to finish with the botanicare line because i was side tracked by money hungee fast talking salesmen lol, I would like to know if weights can reach the same with either or if chemical based would make bigger?

isnt canna the ones with sum sort of veganic nutes like a whole line????? I read about it in sum mag an article by kyle kushman. i thought he was writing a book on it an promoting the line, but i think i later heard there was issues with making the nutes? i cant remember but i definatly want his book on it soon as its out. idk when that is maybe out now? i'm no P.I. lol.

if anyone knows what this is plz reply!

I am using nutes for the first time in this grow. I decided on Botanicare's Pure Blend Pro Grow(for soil) and Pro Bloom. For an extra little kick, since Ive heard Botanicare's products are kind of weak, i picked up some Liquid Karma. The dudes at the hydro shop gave me this root stimulant called ZHO. Anybody have any experience with this stuff??

i first started my hydro with the botanicare line, i used pure blend pro gro veg an bloom hydro an karma, sweet, cal-mag, and i also had the compost tea for gro veg an bloom, everything seemed fine til mid bloom to late i needed a bloom booster, i went looking for hydroplex and the dude got me switched to advanced nutes. now i'm switched to mainly advanced with sum botanicare.

I want to do a side by side comparison of the two differnt lines. but i also want to check out the general organics line. but mainly i want to find this "canna veganic hydro line"

everything about hydro veganic that i heard of from a kyle kushman article sounds like its the holy grail of hydro, the ph zone is further apart, its the cleanest purdiest meds every, i guess hes starting a seed company or teaming with one?

good luck hope that helped any

IMG_9448.JPG
I been Using AN for 5 years ... Great Result but .... I found something work much better than AN . I Just switched to x-nutrients It work just same as AN but X-nutrients required grow and bloom spray for better uptake .
I use ..
X-nute
mirco and bloom
amino blast
bloom fx

Roottaisc
Orca
Bud Candy
GH Cal-mag

work great . the nugs is rock hard and best taste i havent had in a long time ... :thumb:

Came through to see what was new, as I'm about to start the Christmas 2012 Grow. I've used Botanicare, FF, AN, GH, and Yellow Bottles. Guessing I should just stick to the oldies but goodies.

Hi I am new to the forums, and Im starting my first grow in a couple months and I just wanted to say thank you for this. I have been doing a lot of research now for like 2 months and just trying to minimize problems by learning from your experiences. Good Feedback, thanx again :bravo:

I love Fox Farm, its soo simple to use and gives great results. The feeding chart is easy to follow, the measurements are something I can understand without math, and again the RESULTS rock!!!!

Anyone using GH FloraNova Grow works as a specialized nutrient for rapidly growing plants during the structural and foliar growth phase. Idea for mother plants and cuttings. So no need to buy cloning gel etc. Also has bat guano, humus, and other stuff in it that other companies sell as additives only. GH CaMg+ also used for cuttings and great source of calcium and magnesium. Organic base also. I would rather stick with GH then spending loads of money on stuff that is already jammed pack in 2 simple bottles. I still use other line up additives such as AN Rhino Skin and voodoo juice for more root mass. But thats here and there.

i havent seen one person mention them yet wich with all these cali guys im really surprised full line of heavy 16 and they are amazing no need for cal mag not nasty thick and there prime is the sh** not to mention FIRE is pretty awesome as well expensive but you dont have to buy a ton of Bullsh** and you dont have to mix 15 different things to end up with a problem anyways

Back
Top Bottom