A quest

How much of the branch has been treated and has pollen sacs? They look like they may have pollen in them. A good method to keep your virgin pistils untouched would be to hack the branch at the base, toss it in a glass of water and cover the glass with something. No fan at all, one cfl. As they open collect on a mirror or other non porous surface and avoid any moisture. They look almost ready .
Thank you i thought so to but this is my first time making female pollen and the sacs seem a little different than my males sacs did so i wasn't sure

Lol i made my own silver thiosulfate...for like thirty dollars you get enough material to make 180 litters of usable product and a litter is good for four to six whole plants or dozens of branches so much cheaper than buying it mixed in cs or sts works generally the first time everytime but i sprayed move twice a week apart and it worked like a dream

How much of the branch has been treated and has pollen sacs? They look like they may have pollen in them. A good method to keep your virgin pistils untouched would be to hack the branch at the base, toss it in a glass of water and cover the glass with something. No fan at all, one cfl. As they open collect on a mirror or other non porous surface and avoid any moisture. They look almost ready .
Also sorry i missed it but the top is all i stripped the rest so what you see is what you get lol

.5g silver nitrate dissolved into 500ml spring water. Part A

2.5g thiosulfate dissolved into 500ml spring water. That's part B

Pour a into b while stirring rapidly. You now have 1l of sts that you mix 1:9 with more water. Bam STS
Lol thats it exactly the only thing i did different was the final dilution i did ar 1:8

The happy couple...
420-magazine-mobile1478581239.jpg

Sexed them up today if all goes well i will have feminized seeds soon...grape ape momma
420-magazine-mobile1960503859.jpg
420-magazine-mobile944657589.jpg
420-magazine-mobile299465811.jpg
and now the caramelicious momma:
420-magazine-mobile1551943463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1047825328.jpg
420-magazine-mobile270617411.jpg

What are your average yields to veg time if you dont mind me asking
I dont normally veg at all but with a month veg or no veg the yield is still two to three per plant and sum strains have given over four but that's rare i keep em small and thick here is what they looked like yesterday...
420-magazine-mobile1089667749.jpg
caramelicious....
420-magazine-mobile370703271.jpg
grape ape...
420-magazine-mobile1825896960.jpg

Back
Top Bottom