A quest

Going to top the caramelicious once and top the grape ape one more time then next week its sts time! Thats when things are going to get interesting

I know weird question but would you be willing to. Trade some seeds im currently working on the genetic trait to pass on i live in ma and am legal to cultivate
I will think on it its not even half way legitimate where i live so...but if i do i have to let you know that so far with only one test grow a third is all that showed a tendency towards self topping although the rest gave between four and eight tops with just one topping

I understand if it makes you feel better you could send them with no return address or in good faith i could send you some to where ever you feel comfortable to receive them now in hopes to possibly open the door for us this gene is important to us and our research it will be a game changer we are sure we have invested everything including my house business and all resources this is a job and a passion for us

420-magazine-mobile107735186.jpg
topped twice

420-magazine-mobile1126469819.jpg
sude view of caramelicious i dont know why it didnt keep the top shot oh well looks like flowering stretch has begun .

420-magazine-mobile988182076.jpg
the grape ape two days ago the branch i sprayed has tiny pollen sacs now and all system are go for the selfing and crossing with the caramelicious.ive tied her down twice and about to start defoliation as usual im gonna start slow and ramp up till the ladies are naked...

And here is her mate the caramel she has been tied as well and refysed to ve topped i cut her at the node and she mended herself and still shot only one main cola
420-magazine-mobile1170980042.jpg

Oh yeah and i cut the bottom branch off the grape ape that i didnt treat and then removed the bottom two of the caramel skinned the caramel and put them in happy frog and they took so yeah theres that got two clones just by skinning the bottom and putting it in dirt... Under a dome tho and they never left twelves!

How much of the branch has been treated and has pollen sacs? They look like they may have pollen in them. A good method to keep your virgin pistils untouched would be to hack the branch at the base, toss it in a glass of water and cover the glass with something. No fan at all, one cfl. As they open collect on a mirror or other non porous surface and avoid any moisture. They look almost ready .

Back
Top Bottom