A Real DIY Indoor Grow 2017

mrbig13

Hello there everyone..frist off let me explain what the title means..why im calling it that is cause every aspect of grow is a DIY from the lights to the co2 system..lol..so far i have only spent a total of 6 bucks..thats right i said SIX $..if i couldn't find it laying around , make it i borrowed it.lmao..let me run down a list of all i have going on with this grow and tell you guys how i got it all to work..
Seeds: bag seed i got from a good med...free..

Lights:i got from a yard sale for 5$..and as far as i can tell its an 600w ..i think..lol

Soil & Pot: i got from my sister in-law ..free. soil just some store brand poting mix..
and the rest of it i have made as i go along with the help of this site and you tube..lol.
So more about my lady..shes 2 weeks into flower i got her on 11on 13 off on the lights..ive been giving her nutes every other watering im using that Black magic Bloom boost 1-6-5 its seems to be doing ok so far.that was free too..lol
my grow space is a hall closet ive never really measured it but it is about 4x3x6 it has room for about 2 or 3 plants. but im just going to focus on one plant.oh yea i forgot to tell you guys this is my first time trying to grow indoors.lmao.sorry guys..
But anyways i just wanted to post so i can get some feed back and also to show that where theres a will theres a way..lol..thanks all of you guys for the help and im going to try and put up some pix now..i hope i dont come off cocky or anything but im having so much fun with this ..
420-magazine-mobile369933302.jpg
420-magazine-mobile184789140.jpg
420-magazine-mobile497413345.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1515454825.jpg

420-magazine-mobile370597771.jpg

well i think i did that right..if those pix didn't come out let me know and ill try and get them up..

thanks and blaze one for the 420 nation..✌

Glad to see I'm not the only el'cheapo here!

Your ladies lookin' good this far! Looking forward to watching her grow!

I enjoy viewing the journals of those of us that just kinda "wing it" with what we have available.

My fiancé always teases me about being so cheap, but I figured for my first go around, best not invest a bunch of cash. However, I may invest in the future as I've been enjoying my experience thoroughly!

Good luck with your lass and I'll be sure to check in soon!

Glad to see I'm not the only el'cheapo here!

Your ladies lookin' good this far! Looking forward to watching her grow!

I enjoy viewing the journals of those of us that just kinda "wing it" with what we have available.

My fiancé always teases me about being so cheap, but I figured for my first go around, best not invest a bunch of cash. However, I may invest in the future as I've been enjoying my experience thoroughly!

Good luck with your lass and I'll be sure to check in soon!
Thanks..how's your girls doing

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom