White Widow Auto - CFL - First Time - Coco & Soil

Good call on the phosphorus deficiency, the other is calcium and /or manganese. I say manganese because of the yellowing between the veins and the spots are more like blotches than specks. Get yourself some broad spectrum nutrients, or get some bat guano for phosphorus specific amendments.
The last pic looks like it's been burnt.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

420-magazine-mobile1317814111.jpg

420-magazine-mobile737013685.jpg

Is it Hermie's???

420-magazine-mobile126382139.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1317814111.jpg

420-magazine-mobile737013685.jpg

Is it Hermie's???

420-magazine-mobile126382139.jpg

No no, that's just a single calyx. It's very common. If it was in the same spot, looked very similar and was on a little tiny stem of it own. Then you'd have a pollen sack. But I'm 99% positive that's a single female calyx. No worries mate.. She's looking great :thumb:

This is what she looks like at day 77, could anyone estimate how much longer I would need till harvest? I'd like to take it when its at its maximum THC potential...

Thanks

420-magazine-mobile1852365387.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1945452009.jpg

Re: White Widow Auto - CFL - First Time Coco & Soil

I can see the pistils plain as day, as it's an auto it won't take long before they fill up everywhere. It's go time!
Thanks for sharing your grow, good luck with the flowering period.

KiG :green_heart:
Hi Snidrajsed.

I'm just wondering if you could give me some input on how long I should for harvest?

Re: White Widow Auto - CFL - First Time Coco & Soil

Hi Snidrajsed.

I'm just wondering if you could give me some input on how long I should for harvest?

From the pic above, it looks pretty close. Have you flushed her yet? I'd guess she max 14 days. I'd flush and wait for her to dry out. Do you have a loupe, Microscope, powerful magnifying glass? Harvest at 30-50%amber trichomes.

Its been 13 weeks and 3 days and I've been forced to harvest her a little early due to circumstances have changed at home. There's about just under 20 percent amber trichromes but looks like a got quite a bit. Maybe just over a 30 grams. I haven't weighed it yet but it defiantly is potent as *#$@. Here she is before and after harvest. I will be curing her after she's dry.

Early or not that's a decent amount of buds. How were the trichs? A harvest is a harvest, good job on getting there. :thumb: enjoy them buds of homegrown Widow. Reps incoming..

Cheers man. What an accomplishment. I defiantly feel rewarded haha. The trichromes were around 10% amber at the time and i didnt see any clear ones so they were all cloudy/milky. Its more of a energetic high rather than a couch lock.

Thanks for your help through her journey :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom