Lost1's bagseed CFL cabinet farm, 1st grow

One of the members from Vegas (ultra low humidity) was able to raise his humidity levels significantly by hanging wet towels in his grow room, which I believe was a spare bathroom. Don't know if this idea is workable for you, but I thought I'd pass it along.

Hey OldSkoool,
Thanks for continuing to check on me. :)

I watered today and let the pots drain in the bathroom, but only a little.
I placed paper towels under the pots to absorb the run off.
I had a couple of bowls of water in the bottom portion of the cabinet.
I now have 3 cups of water also in the growing area. Hopefully this will help.

I changed the angle of the fan so it blows more in the direction of the lights and not the plants just so it would not dry out the leaves as much.

They still look unhappy. :(

Day 11...

DSC010383.JPG

DSC010372.JPG

DSC010363.JPG

DSC010392.JPG

transplanting just about all ways stresses out plants, for a few days, unless you damage the root system in some big way they pull through it and are all the better for it in the end. I'm sure you get nice burst of growth quicky.

OldSkoool, thanks. Your cones look good too! When do you think before I can take 1 off
of each of my plants for flower tests?

MeanBean, lol I never thought they where going to die. Yes they are looking better although the humidity is still to low.

gorillagrow, Yeah I had an outdoor plant with yard dirt a couple of summers ago.
When I moved it so it could get more sun it was very unhappy, but recovered.

Everyone thanks for stopping in again.

The plan is to only flower 1 plant at a time.
LST is looking very nice. If I choose to start before the last transplant is it hard to control the lst after the transplant?

From what I've read here, anytime after 4 weeks. Going to 12/12 cylce them? You might want to keep one each to keep in veg for a future momma plant in case one of 'em turns out killa. I re potted mine last night. Hope I don't kill 'em.

From what I've read here, anytime after 4 weeks. Going to 12/12 cylce them? You might want to keep one each to keep in veg for a future momma plant in case one of 'em turns out killa. I re potted mine last night. Hope I don't kill 'em.

What I want to do is cut clones from all 3. Then put the clones in 12/12 to look for females and ditch the males from the veg area (hope there are none) that are taking up the needed space for mom.
Your clones are going to be fine.

Nice low ryders!

You could begin training them to gently bend toward the edge of the pot, with ties at the top of the stems to the edges of the pots. I'd also place another tie at the base of the stem, opposite the top tie to keep the base vertical. It also creates a low arch in the main stalk. My two cents.

Opps, forgot about the clones....thanks. I'd definitely take clones of your plants, but I'd wait a while.

I have bad news. I had just finished LSTing 1 plant this morning and my wife comes in and tells me that our refridgerator has quit. I called up one of my homeboys that had offered to buy the cabinet. I did not make any money off of it but I got my money back out of it. I just finished loading it up in his truck. Now I am off to get a fridge I found on craigslist.

I will do something like this again but for the time being I just cant afford it.

The never ending cycle, cant afford MJ no matter how you look at it.

So sorry to hear of you bad news. Seems like life is too full of pitfalls like this. Just take what you've learned and use it tomorrow. I hope we see you again.

Back
Top Bottom