1st Grow in Water Heater Room

Re: 1st Grow in water heater room haha

Hehe, i found some weird nodes on one of my plants, first thought running through my head was "THE HELL! BALLS!?!" i kinda freaked out, then after consulting in my thread, i was calmed down, False alarm. I know how paranoia can get the best of you! But better be safe than sorry.

Still, seeing those sacks would bum anyone out... Sensi all the way.
Happy that everything is looking A-OK! And the plant is looking Green ;)
Good vibes!
:peace:

Thanks for all the interest guys! Glad to have anyone who wants to watch and learn to do it ;)

Quick update, Day 29 Flower :roorrip:

So as you can see, some leaves are turning yellow, actually, a lot. Is this a nitrogen deficiency or is this perfectly normal for the flowering stage?

Also, since i have been broke lately, it has been quite a while since i have smoked...kinda sucks. I love using it to get me through school, but soon enough i will have a supply, well, i will more than likely be forced to sell it because i need the money, its kind of a way to get out of a sticky situation since i don't NEED it, but only want to smoke. This is as close as i get to smoking right here :roorrip: hmmm that was good haha

Nice! As for the leaves I wouldn't worry just yet, you'll get some yellowing but it shouldn't be too bad until closer to harvest, maybe two weeks out or so. If you start to notice excessive yellowing too early it wouldn't hurt to add a little more nitrogen but not too much or it can cause interference of sorts.

Sorry to hear about the smoke situation but sometimes it is good to take a break for a little while...going back to zero tolerance (the good kind, not that crap they tout in primary schools now where they "have" to suspend 6 year olds for bringing plastic guns to school that go with their GI Joe toys!) is quite nice, kinda brings back the real "high" feeling for me. Good luck with that situation, pretty broke myself and after the 1/4 I have right now I'm not sure when I'll be able to afford more smoke. Maybe we can hit the virtual bong together sometime? lol

:bigtoke:

Thats a good way of looking at it, i guess this just might be the dankest weed i have ever smoked in that case haha.

i went ahead and added some more nitrogen to her soil. (its the organic nitrogen from MG) So in addition to her being in all MG soil (time release nutes), i have been adding phosphorous for 3 weeks every time i watered and just started on Grandma's molasses (1tbsp/gal) last water yesterday.

Hello Everyone! :peace: I am curious as to know how much dry bud you guys think i end up with after its all said and done. Being as how i have never grown before, i absolutely have no idea what type of yield to expect (Although i would not mind 3oz haha)

Sooo, this question goes out to all you who HAVE harvested before, how much will our gorgeous girl Ariel produce?:hmmmm:

^^^ Exactly what he said. Comparing the colas on your plant to the one cola on my first grow which wound up being 1/2oz dry that seems to be a fair assessment.

When the buds start to fatten up it'll be easier to tell not just because it's closer to harvest time but also because, as CO mentioned, you'll be able to tell how dense they are. The denser the bud the better. A seemingly relatively accurate conversion is you'll wind up with about 25% of what your wet weight is, I forget who told me that in my first journal (they actually said 23%, might've been LabRat) but it was pretty close.

Sounds good guys, will just have to wait and see.

Great info Lil Neutrino!

And spike, i am totally still jealous of all your medical grade green you got growing over there! :smokin: :bong:

I am already looking forward to my next grow, will either flower that clone (that is now pretty tall and got fimmed for me by my friend) or will order Feminised Cannabis Seeds :: Sativa/Indica Mix C - Green House Seed Co. Amsterdam Creators of Champions Since 1985 - Design by 2IFX.com <-- that and plant one or two of the seeds, clone, then flower. But this wont be until after the summer when i move back into my own place again for school.

Day 35 Flower

The calyxes have started to swell up nice and big, about 15% of the hairs are red.I gave her a nice trim on the bottom end of her to take out the leaves who were not getting light. (wasted nutrients) Her leaves are still gradually yellowing (mean she is getting closer to harvest??)

Nice lookin' shrub you got going there man.

That yellowing at the bottom could be N or Mg related, you shouldn't allow too much leaf loss this early.

Botanicare's CalMag Plus should do the trick whichever it is.

I have a hard time believing it is any type of deficiency since i am using MG soil... what are the signs of nute lockout?

EDIT: i went ahead and am taking on the assumption it is nute lockout from the MG soil, i am just doing a flush right now and it should clear everything up. I called my grower friend and she told me i am not suppose to have ANY nutes in the soil during flowering except for Phosphorous, ESPECIALLY during the last two weeks.

EDIT2: done flushing...used ~15gal water. things should turn up from here, during flushin i noticed signs of nute burn so i am positive i made the right call AND before things got bad.

Here are two bud shots. Notice the swollen calyxes.

Welcome to trich city :slide:

And thanks COmmjDUDE!

Back
Top Bottom