1st Grow in Water Heater Room

Re: 1st Grow in water heater room haha

Good looking grow! I'm in.

Everything should be alright. She is in darkness now, lights come on in an hour and I will post a couple pics. Glad to have you guys watching my grow! Last time i counted her she had 8 bud sites, two of those were not exposed well to light... pics soon!

Day 12 Flowering
100_0740.JPG

100_0742.JPG

So there she is, in the pic you can only see 6 of the bud sites, and they are in the form of a 'V' haha. Well, she is taking nicely to the late LST and is filling in her new top. I am just ready for those bud sites to turn into REAL BUD!!!! :grinjoint:

I found another bud site on her, so that makes 9 so far :) The most recent one is popping out right from the node on one of her stems (she has no main stem since she was FIM'd when she was a wee lad)

I am starting to see some minor signs of nute burn, i just hope it does not get too serious or I will have to do something about the soil... Other than that, things still going great :cheer:

Maybe pretty soon i will put a 2L bottle next to mine for size comparison with yours Lil N? hahaha :smokin:

I love it dude, that's how everyone should grow their weed plants. Why have one large cola when you can have 8 medium ones and 4 big ones!

If you keep training her during the rest of stretch, you should get even more axial bud sites to pop out.

Shes looking great!

Thanks guys!

Afka: i dont want to do any more LST on her since I am already in flowering and the stems are getting harder to bend. (dont want to chance snapping or induce supercropping) But, I am sure you are right when a long time to flower is given. I am only planning to flower her for 8 or so weeks...

If you keep training her during the rest of stretch, you should get even more axial bud sites to pop out.

Really depends on how small he wants his buds...if he were to keep bending those tips over for more shoots to pop up it would make for more, but smaller, buds than if he lets some of those tips develop in to larger shoots/tips.

It all smokes the same once it's in the bowl though :peace:

Bud shot anyone?

Well, what do you guys think of my girl? Oh, and we named her Ariel (ARE-EE-EL), just never told yall.

Thanks guys! And Lil Neutrino, I am going to be going to wal-mart here pretty soon and picking up "Grandma's" molasses. The carbs are supposed to help during flower stage and the dilution is 1 tbsp/gal. I found all the info here: Suggested schedule for molasses during flowering?

Quick update:

Here is one of the "main" colas, since we dont have a single but a SHIT TON of colas hahaha. This is only ONE of them, keep in mind i have 2 other colas that look just like this one AND i could not get the whole cola in the shot since it is just tooo big. Also, we got a thermometer/humidty monitor and we are keeping the temperature at 74F and the humidity at 39-41%.

This is just farther down on that SAME cola, showing more budding sites underneath the main one on top.

Thanks guys! And Lil Neutrino, I am going to be going to wal-mart here pretty soon and picking up "Grandma's" molasses. The carbs are supposed to help during flower stage and the dilution is 1 tbsp/gal. I found all the info here: Suggested schedule for molasses during flowering?

Thanks, bookmarked :thumb:

I know what you mean about a "shit ton" of colas :slide: Yours and mine still appear to be neck and neck on development, I'm diggin' it. I cut the string on one of my shoots that I had tied down a while back real low...it's got potential to be one of the larger colas but it's so far down it's not getting enough light. If it hasn't stretched up at all when the lights come on later I'm going to rig something up and pull it up myself for a week or so, by then it should have been trained long enough to stay there. If not I'll MAKE it :smokin:

Bottom line your plants look happy as hell and the buds are going to start busting out everywhere! :yummy: This is your first grow so I know you're going to be giddy as a little schoolgirl in about two more weeks when those buds have really started packing it on...then they'll appear to have almost stopped growing...and suddenly in the last two weeks or so they'll put on weight quicker than Sally Struthers trapped in a Twinkie factory. I remember how surprised I was when I witnessed it firsthand (the buds, not Ms. Struthers lol)...people kept saying just wait until the end, just wait...oooh man! :goodluck:

Ha ha ha. there is def some lines worthy of quotes in that post. And yes, i am sure i will be giddy as a little school girl.

I am the bearer of god awful news today ladies and gentlemen, I almost want to cry. Well, today i found 5 balls on Ariel. I am so upset, i pulled off all the balls i could find. My world has pretty much come to a halt. The money i was planning on making from her is going to go down drastically because the weed is going to be shitty and might have a ton of seeds in it if she self pollinates. I am at a loss guys.

On a side note, one of my fellow grower friends has offered to give me an 8" clone of chronic that I was taking care of about a month ago, i think i might take her up on that and flower her for the 2 months i have left on my lease. (i have to be out on May 31st) What should i do guys? Can i have a hermie and a female in the same room or no? I dont think i can....

Dude, sorry I didn't make it until the "end." Being as how I just happened across your journal it was like a really sad movie. But all might not be lost. I'm sure you will get the answers you need. Unfortunately I am not knowledgeable to have them. Best of luck, and I will check back in with you.

I am the bearer of god awful news today ladies and gentlemen, I almost want to cry. Well, today i found 5 balls on Ariel. I am so upset, i pulled off all the balls i could find. My world has pretty much come to a halt. The money i was planning on making from her is going to go down drastically because the weed is going to be shitty and might have a ton of seeds in it if she self pollinates. I am at a loss guys.

On a side note, one of my fellow grower friends has offered to give me an 8" clone of chronic that I was taking care of about a month ago, i think i might take her up on that and flower her for the 2 months i have left on my lease. (i have to be out on May 31st) What should i do guys? Can i have a hermie and a female in the same room or no? I dont think i can....

Dang dude, I'm sorry to hear that...BUT, take your buddy up on her offer and get rid of the hermie. You don't want them in the same room...only takes one ball to mature and bust, then you'll be in almost the same predicament. Don't give up!!!!

Hey LighTer, sorry bout the bad news but all is not lost. Hermies sometimes show up on the whole plant and sometimes just a few sites. If you are sure you got rid of all the balls you should be o.k., but keep a close watch on her. Worst case scenario, take the clone and abort the hermie. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom