1st Grow in Water Heater Room

Re: 1st Grow in water heater room haha

Thanks! My current grow already consists of 9 plants (regular... 5 weeks old), and 12 seedlings (regular). I am ordering Greenhouse Seeds Mix I for next grow (starts August) and will also have a 90w led ufo for flower (keeping CFL for VEG). Will not be keeping a journal since it is drastically larger than previous grow (security reasons) unless I manage to get a sponsor (for lights and/or tent). (in which case i would start accessing site securely) Sorry to keep you guys out of the loop! But I am sure you understand.

You should buy some more cfl's to supliment that led when you flower. The more light, the better.

Oh you already know that's the plan! ;)

Okay guys for all you that have subbed to my grow, the gang is here!!

seeds25.jpg

I am putting a link so it goes to bigger image so you can read the strains instead of my typing them out. Lazy i know!!

This is going to be a very fun grow coming soon! Now I can finally compete with you spike!!! LOL :cool:

Hmm noted on the color seeds. Thanks for that tip!

Hmm noted on the color seeds. Thanks for that tip!

Yes, it's one of their flagship marketing ploys that really doesn't work. Some folks here on 420 actually scrape off the coloring. It's not really hard to germ them, just hard to save them. One germ'd for me over night and was 2" tall, I potter her quickly, but couldn't save her. I did grow a Super Strawberry Haze and I had given up on her. When I started cleaning out the soil...there she was growing horizontally under the soil.:grinjoint:
Just take care with them. ;)

I've posted several rants about them and others have had the same experiences. I hope you do not! :cheer:

Never had an issue with the colored seeds..... However when they pop i usually pull the plant out of the casing with tweezers and put it into the soil...

Good for you! I just tried another Strawberry Haze, same results. Little tail sticking out, but couldn't get the shell off!. I was germing eight seeds and she was the only failure...maybe it's just me! :grinjoint:

Okay guys, what strains should i grow on aug 16th? here are the options:
seeds25.jpg

I was thinking:
white rhino
super silver haze
big bang
sour cream

I want to keep to 5 strains MAX, preferably 4. I want the higher yielders and i think those above are good. What do you guys think?

you have the sour cream too,looks great bro I am going to be watching,you got nice colas from the herm.great job Lighter but i aint good enough to compete for shoot your sights at pit or irishboy.you are a great grower bro
i hope they all go great.Thx for being a freind.(shit i feel rotten)goodnight :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom